SPIN: What rival team boards do you visit/troll on?

cane_boi

Freshman
i'm not ashamed to say i visit swamp gas regularly. it's always good to see delusional gator fans think they're just a good QB away from being able to compete with Alabama

it's also fun to see the Nolies go crazy whenever they lose. it was also was fun to see Carolina fans get humbled after their bowl game. i used to frequent the hokie board reguarly, but ever since they've been on the decline, it hasn't been as fun.

i'm a miami hurricane fan who has been through misery for over a decade now, and i enjoy seeing other teams go through misery too. sue me for being petty and immature. shrug.

Advertisement
I already struggle to justify wasting so much time hitting refresh and wondering where 18 year old boys are going to college. Can't imagine the dark road I'd be headed down if I did it for other teams too

i'm not ashamed to say i visit swamp gas regularly. it's always good to see delusional gator fans think they're just a good QB away from being able to compete with Alabama

it's also fun to see the Nolies go crazy whenever they lose. it was also was fun to see Carolina fans get humbled after their bowl game. i used to frequent the hokie board reguarly, but ever since they've been on the decline, it hasn't been as fun.

i'm a miami hurricane fan who has been through misery for over a decade now, and i enjoy seeing other teams go through misery too. sue me for being petty and immature. shrug.

I visit SwampGas, Noles 247, UGA 247 (after we got Richt), USCe 247

Use to like to fight with the idiots on the Noles 247 board before they banned opposing teams fans from posting there (I think that's been lifted though). If you ever want to get yourself fired up for a Canes return to prominence just read the way some of those idiots talk about our program. I got into it quite a few times with the posters there, but be prepared to go into battle alone if you want to give it a whirl yourself because the majority of Canes fans on 247 have pretty much been beaten into submissiveness and will back down fairly quickly when challenged by the Noles on that site.

Last edited:

I visit SwampGrass, Noles 247, UGA 247 (after we got Richt), USCe 247

Use to like to fight with the idiots on the Noles 247 board before they banned opposing teams fans from posting there (I think that's been lifted though). If you ever want to get yourself fired up for a Canes return to prominence just read the way some of those idiots talk about our program. I got into it quite a few times with the posters there, but be prepared to go into battle alone if you want to give it a whirl yourself because the majority of Canes fans on 247 have pretty much been beaten into submissiveness and will back down fairly quickly when challenged by the Noles on that site.

a lot of what they say is comical, too. it's funny to still hear them refer to our players as thugs, even tho they've easily taken the crown as renegade program since the Urban Meyer years.

Advertisement

I visit SwampGrass, Noles 247, UGA 247 (after we got Richt), USCe 247

Those are NOT Cane fans.

Advertisement
Back