Space Coyote breaking down the Mich st game

Advertisement
we don't need a "space coyote former coach" to break down a **** thing ...

Miami got outcoached by Mich State
Miami got outplayed by Mich State
Miami sucks and really should be 0-3
Miami has had the same ****** coaching and playing for almost 20 years now. Nothing has changed.

Class dismissed.

I don’t need a scientist to tell me water is wet but I appreciate the effort.

Sad Donald Glover GIF by Crave

The one thing I took away is actually something I already thought. We have a strength issue up front and we’re not physical. That’s not a Justice thing. That’s a player and S/C thing. Justice can teach technique all he wants but if they’re gonna use that weak hand usage and lose your leverage because you’re not strong enough to anchor then you’re ****ed. Playing physical on the other hand is a mentality. You either recruit alpha dawgs that have it or you have to find a way to get it out of them and the latter rarely works.

Advertisement
Should preference that maybe this film breakdown isn't for people who watch football in a black or white sense.

Should preference that maybe this film breakdown isn't for people who watch football in a black or white sense.
instead of watching "space coyote", i think people would be much more entertained and interested in how you got
your username ! :ROFLMAO:

The one thing I took away is actually something I already thought. We have a strength issue up front and we’re not physical. That’s not a Justice thing. That’s a player and S/C thing. Justice can teach technique all he wants but if they’re gonna use that weak hand usage and lose your leverage because you’re not strong enough to anchor then you’re ****ed. Playing physical on the other hand is a mentality. You either recruit alpha dawgs that have it or you have to find a way to get it out of them and the latter rarely works.
The continuing thread I see is that this Oline is bad. Getting beat on the edge by just good technique, not staying on our angles. Just not showing good technique at all is pretty scary.

Advertisement
The continuing thread I see is that this Oline is bad. Getting beat on the edge by just good technique, not staying on our angles. Just not showing good technique at all is pretty scary.
Yea. I’m not surprised either. They look overmatched and it got tremendously worse once Jalen went out. Zion has a strength issue and we all know but the play hit the floor once Jalen left. That tells me that’s it’s more talent than anything. One player being out shouldn’t make it a free for all and on half of those plays that’s what it looked like.

Advertisement
Back