South Florida sports teams

Can anyone remember when all the Pro teams and the high expectations for the Canes is going so well. Panthers, Heat and yes those Miami Dolphins are in the spotlight. The Canes have more podcasters and youtubers than all of the teams put together. The U brand is alive and well and the team is going to be special. Even our Highschools did well in the State. We are in a moment in time when this city is shining and being a resident here of 66 years when once all we had were the Hurricanes and High School football we have come a long way.
Never thought I would see the basketball team have it’s own arena. Never thought greentree would have a indoor football facility. And while I never thought we would have another Orange Bowl I have learned one thing, never say never. The glory years part 2 may just be around the corner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't worry, the Dolphins string of wins will end soon enough.
Unlike Manny with FSU The Fins might beat Carolina they are together in a way I haven’t seen in many years. But while I lived the heyday of the Fins I think the Canes have a better chance of living the glory years again. Nice to see a few Canes on the Fins for what it’s worth.

Last edited:
Unlike Manny with FSU The Fins might beat Carolina they are together in a way I haven’t seen in many years. But while I lived the heyday of the Fins I think the Canes have a better chance of living the glory years again. Nice to see a few Canes on the Fins for what it’s worth.
hard to believe next year will be the 50th anniversary of the Dolphins 1972 17-0 perfect season !

Phins will come back to earth but there's hope for the future now, because they're finally winning on the backs of young players. Looks like they finally drafted well.

Heat will be a monster if they ever get healthy. May not win it all but they'll be deep in the playoffs.

The Panthers are a playoff team again and maybe a SC contender.

Advertisement
Can anyone remember when all the Pro teams and the high expectations for the Canes is going so well. Panthers, Heat and yes those Miami Dolphins are in the spotlight. The Canes have more podcasters and youtubers than all of the teams put together. The U brand is alive and well and the team is going to be special. Even our Highschools did well in the State. We are in a moment in time when this city is shining and being a resident here of 66 years when once all we had were the Hurricanes and High School football we have come a long way.
Never thought I would see the basketball team have it’s own arena. Never thought greentree would have a indoor football facility. And while I never thought we would have another Orange Bowl I have learned one thing, never say never. The glory years part 2 may just be around the corner.
Nobody outside South FLorida even notices any of this.

Nobody outside South FLorida even notices any of this.
Boy you don’t get around much. If you follow the NHL which Im sure most here don’t, the panthers are talked about as Stanley cup contenders. The Heat and their ****nal of weapons are very much relevant in the NBA. And just having Tua puts the Dolphins in all kinds of conversations and finally Mario Cristabol is a gigantic story if anything giving Miami the chance to eventually recruit not only the best in Florida but everywhere else.
And no I don’t care about if anyone else cares the post by this op was to celebrate what we have, period end of story !!!!!
Ps your reply loungelord was not needed and not appreciated. You are typical of people here who have no pride and loyalty to where you live or their home town .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back