South Florida rankings and observations

skeeter

Junior
Premium
This would be my PURELY SUBJECTIVE official top 25 in the tri-county...Based on film and some guys I respect on this board and another's opinions...NOT TRYING TO ARGUE as I'm sure some of you disagree with rankings (I have Blades and Sameuel ranked lower than most pundits, I know gogeta whose stuff I always read like Divaad Wilson, some of you prob have Rousseau in there, etc...not what this post is about.)

1. Surtain- Bama
2. Campbell- GA
3. Jobe (prep)- Bama
4. Hall- UM
5. Pope- UM
6. J.Cook- GA
7. X Will- Bama
8. Silvera- UM
9. Austin- ND
10. Scaiffe- UM
11. Samuel- FSU
12. N.Joseph (genron) GA
13. Davis- UM
14. Joyner- UM
15. Blades- UM
16. Thronton- Bay
17. Chatfield- UF
18. Bonitto- OU
19. CJ Smith- Neb (off field?)
20. Wiggins- UM
21. Moore- GA
22. Louis- SoCar
23. Schwarz- Bama
24. Watt- Neb
25. Ivey- UM

(if I would put a kid in Jobe's place it's probably Divaad Wilson or Stanley Garner, they are prob next up)

UM also Rousseau who would be in my next 5-7 players... And Bethel l who would be in my next dozen.

9 out of my COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE top 25 offers (the Thomas/Yearby year was only Golden year comparable).

11 out of 21 offers

That's an (UPDATED...pretty good, not spectacular) hit rate, not spectacular. Broward continues to be a thorn in UM's side...

Offers to kids that went elsewhere:
Louis (questionable how hard they were after him, offer or no?)
Chatfield (Maybe pulled offer at end, but coulda committed from October to January)
Austin
Surtain
Cambpell
XWill
J Cook
Jobe
Samuel

All in all definitely a step up from Golden, but not going to happen overnite...Doing really well in dade. Mike Rumph not working out in Broward obv. 1 of the big 3 DB send this class to top 3 status imo. A nd it's frustrating to miss out being two of those were at AH with Rumph on staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back