South Florida culture change

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Stokes, but one team that was running a 3-4 before Corch Al got here doesn't really support your hypothesis.

Advertisement
Lol...don't let that one quote from Moten fool you...The elite teams in SFL ain't running that defense. STA is good, but you won't see any team with the talent of Central running it...

If STA isn't an elite team in SFL I don't know who is.

That said STA is one of the few that run a 3-4 down here

Agreed, but there is some truth there. Truthfully, we're (STA) generally never the most talented team in SFLA. We are one of the best coached and most disciplined and that's what makes us what we are.

I could care less what type of defense they run in HS or if we run a 1-3-7 scheme...as long as we are winning and not giving up 500 yds per game.

Lol...don't let that one quote from Moten fool you...The elite teams in SFL ain't running that defense. STA is good, but you won't see any team with the talent of Central running it...

Agreed, but there is some truth there. Truthfully, we're (STA) generally never the most talented team in SFLA. We are one of the best coached and most disciplined and that's what makes us what we are.

What? STA is always loaded with talent, particularly in the most important spots. (DL and OL)

^^^^ lmao your drunk bro....

sta's thirs tring qb can start at most solid schools in south florida..**** were seeing it now with the kid starting at Dillard.
3 plus ol a year that go div 1, 2-3 dl a year that go div 1, and maybe an lb a year, secondary always loaded....and were not going to get nto the rest of the skill positions...as sta has been hoarding all of the rb talent in ft lauderdale for years....

its interesting that Miramas has beaten them the last few yrs as miramar hasnt had the talent edge in any of the years imo

Advertisement

^^^^ lmao your drunk bro....

sta's thirs tring qb can start at most solid schools in south florida..**** were seeing it now with the kid starting at Dillard.
3 plus ol a year that go div 1, 2-3 dl a year that go div 1, and maybe an lb a year, secondary always loaded....and were not going to get nto the rest of the skill positions...as sta has been hoarding all of the rb talent in ft lauderdale for years....

its interesting that Miramas has beaten them the last few yrs as miramar hasnt had the talent edge in any of the years imo

Since '06, they have been the most talented program in SFL, and most likely the country. They plug and replace with highly rated BCS type prospects at almost every single position. Seriously, you might not be able to find another HS program that has EVER been able to continuously replace players like STA.

I'm just going to use their WR's as an example : Hankerson (Miami) /Pierre-Louise (Auburn)
Carter (OSU) /Difton (UCONN)
Dorsett (Miami) /Greene (FSU)
Holmes (ND) /Peete (anywhere he wants in '15)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back