south dade vs apopka

CJ had like 200 yards and 3 TDs in states. If we mix on Dixon I would not mind stealing him from FSU.

Berrios is basically what Warton is though.

Because he is white? Don't compare him to Welker or Berrios.

If we are taking another slot and we miss on Dixon I want Worton. I think he is a player being productive and tough in elite competition. Also has a brother who CJ is supposed to be better than.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_UxD9KgmcI

SMH no not because he's white, don't be idiotic. Berrios and Powell can both play the slot here at Miami, there is no need for three slot receivers in one class when they have similar kind of play.

Advertisement
CJ had like 200 yards and 3 TDs in states. If we mix on Dixon I would not mind stealing him from FSU.

Berrios is basically what Warton is though.

They are very different receivers. Worton is taller and can play on the outside or in the slot. He has an incredible knack for getting open and is great at mkaing adjustments at the ball. Berrios is a much more explosive athlete and more compact with his movements.

Apopka is the best Central Florida has. I've been following them all year as a fan and have had to do a few photography assignments for their games.

They are good but have played very weak competition.

Tell me about it, The qb spins like a top in the backfield and I guess that confuses everyone and leads to points. That was probably the 4-5 best team in south florida and they handled them central florida boys. Im still trying to understand who these guys were playing to put up that many points. Oh Well. Congrats South Dade

Apopka is the best Central Florida has. I've been following them all year as a fan and have had to do a few photography assignments for their games.

They are good but have played very weak competition.

Tell me about it, The qb spins like a top in the backfield and I guess that confuses everyone and leads to points. That was probably the 4-5 best team in south florida and they handled them central florida boys. Im still trying to understand who these guys were playing to put up that many points. Oh Well. Congrats South Dade

To be honest south dade is probably outside the top 5 in south florida and they still handled their business...kudos to them....they are difficult to deal with when their qb is clicking. How the **** is Homestead producing somuch skill talent at wr......Homestead and South dade both may have a legit 8 div 1 wrs on both rosters..

South Dade fourth option wr #6 is LEGIT and should be div1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back