South Dade Next Great Batch of DB's

Advertisement
All I know is we need Banda on them since Rumph can’t seem to recruit. I’d love to snag Woodley and Hanks. Will depend on our season in 2020 and how well the defense plays. It’s going to be difficult to keep $EC bags out of the discussion tho

Soon as these kids get bigger and faster DB will be speedy LB, what we going after a 6’5” safety 😳😳😳.

I played DL 1974 230 Pounds geez that’s RB size now

I played in HS from 1985-89, our OL averaged MAYBE 200 across the board. Our biggest guy was a G who tipped 300lbs, but literally could play 1 series before needing to sit for 3; all fat, no muscle, just big.

Advertisement
I Remember when Homestead was a problem. What the **** is goin g on down south?. Are guys jkust teaming up and going to one school...

sOUTHRIDGE RECRUITED A BUNCH OF KIDS AND GOT A CHIP THEN.......
All those kids are just transferring to Palmetto or going to other schools, even going up to North Dade schools.

Plus there's been so many coaching changes at the schools down south from Southridge, to Homestead, to South Miami, Southwest etc..

The DC at Ridge got the HC job at Homestead, Coach Simpson, then the DC at Southwest Coach Dre got the DC job at Ridge, then Cooney's lil brother Pat left Ridge & got the DLine coach job at South Miami & then Tim Neal got the job as HC at Southridge.

Coach Gibson at Killian is starting to load up on homegrown talent around the area, but Killian has had a problem getting poached by Ridge, Gables & Palmetto.

Advertisement
All those kids are just transferring to Palmetto or going to other schools, even going up to North Dade schools.

Plus there's been so many coaching changes at the schools down south from Southridge, to Homestead, to South Miami, Southwest etc..

The DC at Ridge got the HC job at Homestead, Coach Simpson, then the DC at Southwest Coach Dre got the DC job at Ridge, then Cooney's lil brother Pat left Ridge & got the DLine coach job at South Miami & then Tim Neal got the job as HC at Southridge.

Coach Gibson at Killian is starting to load up on homegrown talent around the area, but Killian has had a problem getting poached by Ridge, Gables & Palmetto.
Faxx bro. Gib my ppl, he about to get it right.

I Remember when Homestead was a problem. What the **** is goin g on down south?. Are guys jkust teaming up and going to one school...

sOUTHRIDGE RECRUITED A BUNCH OF KIDS AND GOT A CHIP THEN.......
Southridge ate off the fact that Killian had a mass exodus of players in 2015/16 and they all went to the Ridge lol. Southridge has had a lot of turnover since, they need a coach that's in it for the long haul.

Homestead has been getting poached hard by South Dade for a few years now, McCray is getting old lol. They have a 2022 DE that is NICE, he'll probably be a Gaytor tho

Gibson has Killian on the right path again but that's better for FSU than us lol

If you a good football player down South, your best public school options are South Dade, a resurgent Killian and Palmetto & some parents don't want their kids thuggin at South Dade or Killian lol, thus Palmetto's resurgence. We were TRASH a couple years ago lol.

You can go to Columbus or Gulliver if you really good, but Columbus is all boys and that's *** and Gulliver makes the black kids go to a different campus from the rich white kids and parents don't like that

Yep my ridge lost every coach from our state run and sed Irvin was a mistake to hire

What are the requirements to be a HC in Florida? A teaching certificate? I’m looking at relocating and have a lot of coaching experience - football and basketball.

Advertisement
We all complain about the diva mentality but lets take some ownership. OP said "next great batch of dbs" these kids havent done **** yet or atleast havent done **** consistently yet to be labeled great.

Yes they got talent and yes they have the potential to be really good players but dam you cant be blowing them up as soon as they get to HS. Lets see how they develop b4 we label them great. I mean look at Amari Daniels, Jesus Machado, and Diamante Howard all were projected 5 stars and then dropped off.

All I know is we need Banda on them since Rumph can’t seem to recruit. I’d love to snag Woodley and Hanks. Will depend on our season in 2020 and how well the defense plays. It’s going to be difficult to keep $EC bags out of the discussion tho
Banda recruits Dade county not rumph

Advertisement
Southridge ate off the fact that Killian had a mass exodus of players in 2015/16 and they all went to the Ridge lol. Southridge has had a lot of turnover since, they need a coach that's in it for the long haul.

Homestead has been getting poached hard by South Dade for a few years now, McCray is getting old lol. They have a 2022 DE that is NICE, he'll probably be a Gaytor tho

Gibson has Killian on the right path again but that's better for FSU than us lol

If you a good football player down South, your best public school options are South Dade, a resurgent Killian and Palmetto & some parents don't want their kids thuggin at South Dade or Killian lol, thus Palmetto's resurgence. We were TRASH a couple years ago lol.

You can go to Columbus or Gulliver if you really good, but Columbus is all boys and that's *** and Gulliver makes the black kids go to a different campus from the rich white kids and parents don't like that

That Gulliver statement is not entirely accurate. My little brother went to Gulliver (my parents loved that little **** the most) and he had athletes in his classes. The other campus is used for kids are struggling academically for a couple of courses then return to main campus. I graduated from Palmetto so don’t have a dog in this fight but to turn down a Gulliver education for that reason seems a bit silly.

Advertisement
Back