Sound Familiar?

D

deleted1998

"And for the first time this season, the grumblings inside the team’s locker room about defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle grew so loud, they could be heard outside.

One source said Dolphins players are “beyond furious, irate” at Coyle’s defensive adjustments and game plan.

Players are privately questioning a host of decisions, including Coyle’s call to have Cameron Wake and Jason Trusnik cover speedy Chiefs running back Joe McKnight in space, said another. McKnight exploited the matchups and had two touchdown catches in the second half Sunday.

“I mean, it’s tough,” linebacker Jelani Jenkins, who recorded a team-high 14 tackles, said when asked about the Dolphins’ ugly performance Sunday. “We just have to make the adjustments.”

“I don’t think we tackled well enough,” said Joe Philbin, who is now 16-19 as Dolphins head coach. “We have to do better. ... I don’t think any phase played well enough to win.”

And yet, despite it all — the missed tackles, the ineffectual game plan and the slow start — the Dolphins had the ball, down six points, in Kansas City territory early in the fourth quarter.

Yet they somehow turned a second-and-1 into a punt — without running the ball once.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article2195072.html

Sounds like the coaches of Miami's college and pro football teams have staff meetings together.

Advertisement
The dolphins coaches are horrible... Phibin is terrible... Why have Tanhill throw the ball for about 4 yards a pass(inaccurate on deep ball) when you can run it with Miller who obviously has an issue with? They need to get that guy out of there... The Dolphins have the talent to make the playoffs...

The dolphins coaches are horrible... Phibin is terrible... Why have Tanhill throw the ball for about 4 yards a pass(inaccurate on deep ball) when you can run it with Miller who obviously has an issue with? They need to get that guy out of there... The Dolphins have the talent to make the playoffs...
agree on the coaching however talent isnt great. In fact after being there for 4 years you'd think the talent would be significantly upgraded across the board. Tanneshill is atrocious. He's a future back up journeyman starting next season.

Advertisement
Back