Sorry To Point Out The Obvious

btcane

Sophomore
But apparantly we have gone another week without notification from COI.

So what else is new?

Advertisement
Biggest horse **** investigation ever. I am hoping we sue the NCAA. This will end up being a 5+ year penalty with all of the stalling. Worse than what USC or Pedophile State received.

Advertisement
In 2010, USC waited four months from the end of its infractions hearing to the infamous date (June 10, 2010) when the penalties were announced.

Speaking of infamous, it took the NCAA five months to rule on Indiana and Kelvin Sampson back in 2008. Ohio State had to wait more than four months in the Buckeye Five case. All three of those cases were -- not unlike Miami's -- contentious and complicated.

According to that database research regarding BCS schools, only Oregon (two months, six days) and Tennessee (one month, three days) were resolved in less that than 2½ months since 2010. The Oregon case regarding Willie Lyles originally was headed for summary disposition months earlier but the NCAA deemed it should be heard by the committee.

The Tennessee sanctions in November overlapped with a previous case that had to do with the violations of a former assistant under Lane Kiffin.

The five schools since 2010 that have had to wait at least four months to hear their verdicts: Connecticut, Arizona, USC, Ohio State and North Carolina.

Biggest horse **** investigation ever. I am hoping we sue the NCAA. This will end up being a 5+ year penalty with all of the stalling. Worse than what USC or Pedophile State received.

I got negged for saying this is horse ****? Some of you need to get a life. I will be gone for the next 12 hours or so, hoping to see 30-40 negs when I get back. LMAO

I got negged for saying this is horse ****? Some of you need to get a life. I will be gone for the next 12 hours or so, hoping to see 30-40 negs when I get back. LMAO

Got ya 1/40 here...

Advertisement
Sure glad it's not coming this week. Would have been a total FUBAR for the team. I do expect that to happen during our bye week

Advertisement
Back