Sooo, can I get a wrap up

frostycane

Junior
I am a bit less than excited about having to read through 50 pages of ppl crying on here and bashing kids, staff etc. So what happened did Valentine or Bo show up? So, we lost Gibbons to Stanford, I guess. Was he pushed out? Or did he just take a really good offer to a really good school? I personally thought the kid looked like a video game nerd and thought he was the 4th best OL we had recruited, but thats just me. Did JC go to gator ville this weekend? Thought he was coming here? We landed the TE/WR from NJ thats good. Anything else? Gaillard?

Advertisement
Bo and valentine were no shows. Gaillard went but rated the trip a 7-8 out of ten meaning hes prob sticking to GA. JC did go to florida but than AG visited him for in home last night at 10pm. Njoku committed correct. Reilly went to stanford for a surprise visit this weekend without telling anyone and decided it was best option for him. Imo was a complete **** move considering signing day is less than a week away. Looks like our only hope going forward is JC, Ross, an ineligible featherston, and longshot in Treon.

Thanks Tim. Appreciate the info. So did the respective SEC coaches basically swoop in and block the visits for those players?

Fair enough Muffin man, didnt mean to be rude as much as I was just looking for information without having to read through 10 pages about every topic... But hey thanks for the help! :)

Advertisement
Yeah saban visited bo early fri n scrapped the visit here. Valentine has been a clown throughout the whole process so who knows what happened w him. I dont like bashing a 17-18 yr old kid but when u commit to 4 different schools you deserve what comes to you. Yes i know i know its his life blah blah. Just stating my opinion.

Bo and valentine were no shows. Gaillard went but rated the trip a 7-8 out of ten meaning hes prob sticking to GA. JC did go to florida but than AG visited him for in home last night at 10pm. Njoku committed correct. Reilly went to stanford for a surprise visit this weekend without telling anyone and decided it was best option for him. Imo was a complete **** move considering signing day is less than a week away. Looks like our only hope going forward is JC, Ross, an ineligible featherston, and longshot in Treon.

It's Gibbons' right to change his mind prior to signing on the dotted line. He upgraded his situation and went to a team with a coach that has NFL experience and whose OL has produced first round picks in RECENT memory, in addition to going to the TOP institution not in the IVY league along with Duke. Soon perhaps Duke will start beating us on the football field...errrr..... that's already happened.

Yeah saban visited bo early fri n scrapped the visit here. Valentine has been a clown throughout the whole process so who knows what happened w him. I dont like bashing a 17-18 yr old kid but when u commit to 4 different schools you deserve what comes to you. Yes i know i know its his life blah blah. Just stating my opinion.

Negged. First Gibbons is a **** for making a better decision for himself. Now, Valentine is a "clown" for going to a school that plays in an aggressive defense like he wanted. You can feel free to criticize these 17-18 year old kids for doing what's best for them even if it goes agains twhat you'd like them to do. Negged to oblivion.

Advertisement
I never said Valentine made the wrong choice. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said hes a clown for the way he has handled recruiting. And also never said gibbons is a **** i said he pulled a **** move. Yes stanford is a better choice but it could have been done months ago instead of pretending as if he was completely solid to UM the whole time to only take a surprise visit and decommit 5 days before signing day. Hope i cleared that up for you, so you understand.

Negged. First Gibbons is a **** for making a better decision for himself. Now, Valentine is a "clown" for going to a school that plays in an aggressive defense like he wanted. You can feel free to criticize these 17-18 year old kids for doing what's best for them even if it goes agains twhat you'd like them to do. Negged to oblivion.

It's Gibbons' right to change his mind prior to signing on the dotted line. He upgraded his situation and went to a team with a coach that has NFL experience and whose OL has produced first round picks in RECENT memory, in addition to going to the TOP institution not in the IVY league along with Duke. Soon perhaps Duke will start beating us on the football field...errrr..... that's already happened.

You cannot be too upset about Gibbons. Stanford right now is legitimately the best all around school in the country. Their football team is BCS caliber and their academics are #1. It's a no brainer for a kid like Reilly. I wish it wouldn't have been so late in the game but it also gives us room for next class and or a late surprise Juco who could maybe be a contributor. He is 4th best out of the other 3 O-Lineman anyway.

Again, i dont blame reilly one bit for switching because your right it is best situation in cfb right now. But i do blame him for how it was handled.

You cannot be too upset about Gibbons. Stanford right now is legitimately the best all around school in the country. Their football team is BCS caliber and their academics are #1. It's a no brainer for a kid like Reilly. I wish it wouldn't have been so late in the game but it also gives us room for next class and or a late surprise Juco who could maybe be a contributor. He is 4th best out of the other 3 O-Lineman anyway.

Advertisement
Again, i dont blame reilly one bit for switching because your right it is best situation in cfb right now. But i do blame him for how it was handled.

Yes, would have been nice had he done it earlier. Who knows? Did Stanford come in with a late offer?

Fair enough Muffin man, didnt mean to be rude as much as I was just looking for information without having to read through 10 pages about every topic... But hey thanks for the help! :)

Man everyone is playing you. The secret info they are not telling you is that Bo stole Nick's private jet and flew in late yesterday. He picked up JC in wayesville and flew down with him for secret meeting with Al. That is how JC got back in time. TV didn't want to give up the bonus money Miles delivered on his in home fro him agreeing to not meet with Al again, so Bo and JC hopped over to Opa Locka airp port and pick up TV. All three are in Freeport hiding from the SEC until NSD. Then ...... "to read more, please give a credit card number and subscribe to my news letter for lazy people."

Advertisement
Actually, their academics are #5, they just think they are better than everyone else. Pretty arrogant environment and student body.

Advertisement
Back