Sometimes I wonder if espn even knows what's going on...

Advertisement
Most national people dont think golden should be fired only the nitwit fanbase
Lol they love the highest **** that we are wallowing in. Candy canes. They were laughing their azzes off. Yeah they know he's doing exactly what they like to see. Keep slurping, has to taste real good

if we were irrelevant.. espn wouldn't have given us that many primetime games this year.

I'd say it's more likely our opponents they were giving the prime time games to and we were just along for the ride.

They know Shalala, James, and some dipshlt fans are perfectly content with Al Golden. They hope he stays. The last thing college football wants is Butch getting the band back together to kick the **** out of teams and rub their noses in it.

They fear the day will return when Miami goes into towns and kicks teams' asses while helicopter dlcking in the endzone. They LOVE this current Miami program.

Man, I don't know about that. I would have to think that ESPN would ******* THRILLED to see Butch back at Miami. Make no bones about it, when Miami is elite it is very good for college football. ESPN included...

We're irrelevant
Nationally hes not on the hot seat. Just amongst miami fans. Im sure Arkansas fans want beileima gone. But its not in the news. i mean we won 9 games last season. Most people accept that. Our fanbase follows this team more closely than anyone else does, that doesn't make us irrelevant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back