something is not right

Advertisement
Look, I don't care if you hire a motivational coach, best life coach, best motivational speaker, or have Micheal Irvin on the sidelines. A lot of these kids are just quitters. They thought they could just come to Miami and be Champions just because of the []_[] on the helmet. Nothing can change that. Also some of them came just to get their 40 time noticed by scouts, not to be apart of the team(family). They are still in the U family, but they are just the red headed step children. They never had their heart in this U.

We have to recruit talent, but most of all we have to recruit kids who will live and die for this []_[] we haven't done that. Physical stats are important, but heart should always be the number 1 evaluation.

Well said. This team expected to win, not earn it. Those seniors are tweeting, playing Xbox, and shopping while true freshmen and sophomores are killing themselves in the weight room and film room. I have complete confidence this team will get better because the younger players on this team want to earn everything they are given. The fact we had true freshmen cracking the starting line up told me everything I needed to know about the upper class men on this team. Anyone that thought Golden could come in here and change the culture in one year is delusional. Next year you will see a difference but it would not surprise me if they only won 6-7 games. The year after, we should be back in the ACC race and contending for a BCS.

Those seniors must be a bunch of "me guys". Good riddance!

One thing that isn't right is the stadium. My buddy just got tossed out for yelling "you guys ****ing suck". Would anyone disagree? Is that reason enough to get thrown out?

I hate the way this stadium is run.

Considering your buddy had succinctly summed up the coaching staff in 2011, he also may be a true visionary, fully capable of telling the future.

Uncanny accuracy. And this is 2015.

The right amount of beers makes a wise prophet out of a casual fan!
:monkey-serious:

One thing that isn't right is the stadium. My buddy just got tossed out for yelling "you guys ****ing suck". Would anyone disagree? Is that reason enough to get thrown out?

I hate the way this stadium is run.

Considering your buddy had succinctly summed up the coaching staff in 2011, he also may be a true visionary, fully capable of telling the future.

Uncanny accuracy. And this is 2015.

Advertisement
Back