Something funny about Dalvin

Advertisement
why do we have such little man syndrome about FSU? so what if they've made us our *****.

WE'LL make them OURS in due time... come 2015!!! (I hope)

And Karlos Williams

Williams had the most potential out of that group.

FSU is going to have a very explosive backfield next season

People severely sleeping on Pender......

I wouldn't really call it sleeping on a guy when he doesn't play. He needs to be eligible before anything.

Pender is eligible now he practiced with the team before the national championship game

didnt he say he liked fsu because devonte was like his big bro. his big bro just went pro. i think he saw a depth chart he liked more even though they are deep.

235.gif

Pete and those whose talk with or interview our hometown prospects, how come we hear about other recruits wanting to play with Cook and Not Yearby? I just don't get it. Debate all you want who the better current RB is but I've heard about Yearby long before I ever heard of Cook. Joe's a **** legend around these parts and I can't wait to watch him out juke defenders in the orange and green.

Advertisement
Pete and those whose talk with or interview our hometown prospects, how come we hear about other recruits wanting to play with Cook and Not Yearby? I just don't get it. Debate all you want who the better current RB is but I've heard about Yearby long before I ever heard of Cook. Joe's a **** legend around these parts and I can't wait to watch him out juke defenders in the orange and green.

Most likely because anyone who played with or against the 2 knows that Dalvin is better

Dalvin + Karlos > Devonta + James. It's really not going to be fun facing them next year.

Freeman TOLD all the RB recruits he was leaving, this was actually on this board somewhere a month ago

Advertisement
Back