Someone explain this...

RBhurricane87

Senior
What is this crap?

B2vVknLCEAEBCCY.jpg

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
From what I understand, Golden has multiple doctorates in Psychology, and Reverse Psychology. There is no doubt this was done deliberately.

And if that isn't good enough for you, one of the chapters in his book on the pillars is to "…overcome the opposition, when they already have your game plan…appear to be blitzing, but also be blitzing… never use a half windsor knot when "doing up" your tie…"

From what I understand, Golden has multiple doctorates in Psychology, and Reverse Psychology. There is no doubt this was done deliberately.

And if that isn't good enough for you, one of the chapters in his book on the pillars is to "…overcome the opposition, when they already have your game plan…appear to be blitzing, but also be blitzing… never use a half windsor knot when "doing up" your tie…"

Do what??????

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if the Noles were stealing signals and plays. Never seen a team be so different after the half like that in every game.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if the Noles were stealing signals and plays. Never seen a team be so different after the half like that in every game.

We just aren't used to it, but I believe its called coaching, its easy to forget when you don't see an example of it for over a decade…….

Advertisement
Back