Some thoughts

AboutTheU05

Sophomore
First off, I could get into the things that went wrong and improvements that still need to be made......But **** that. I was one of those that had a lot of doubt. I predicted a Miami win but it was more from wanting to believe they could than actually believing it. I'm ready to be served my plate of crow and happily eat it like a man. I am so **** proud of these men, and proud to be a Miami Hurricane.

D'Onofrio takes a lot of **** on this board and rightfully so but the defense was amazing. The heart and effort they showed with the massive disparity in time of possession was amazing. Game balls to the entire defense, enough said. As for the offense, not a good day. Can't take anything away from the Gator D, they were stout. I also believe there is room for Coley to grow much like the defense is showing under D'Onofrio. He has the weapons and they are best when they operate in space. Less rollouts, line Duke up in multiple spots, utilize the entire field more. He'll get it, he is new after all.

Just so ******* happy right now, enjoy this day canes.........ENJOY IT!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I take issue w/ your claim that Donofrio "rightfully" takes ****. The venom he's had to endure was completely unwarranted, if people just looked at what he was working with last year, as a few of us kept trying to explain.

I take issue w/ your claim that Donofrio "rightfully" takes ****. The venom he's had to endure was completely unwarranted, if people just looked at what he was working with last year, as a few of us kept trying to explain.

It doesn't change being 116th in the nation last year. You can't tell me there were 116 teams with more talent on the roster. With that said, the real point is that he deserves 10x the praise after today, especially given the abuse he has taken to this point.

Advertisement
Back