Some of the best posts around on future players--from 247

stb

Sophomore
There is a poster on the 247 site that is so far ahead in finding local talent and other talent. goes by the name stoutbeast. I understand he was either a college or professional scout and a former strength trainer--I am copying some of his posts and will give the link so as not to cause any problems.....I wish he would post here...looks well into the future to spot talent.

He has contact with Jorge Baez and send prospects to him---here is a guy they offered a less than week after he sent films in

"Coach Kuligowski Buys Into Local DE Garvin"

To: jbaez80@miami.edu;

Sun 3/13/2016 8:44 PM

Jonathan Garvin - Hudl

American Heritage Combine....March 6, 2016----excellent vertical for a DE and short shuttle...also benches over 300 and squats over 400..has frame to weight an easy 260

DL 17 FL Lake Worth 6-4(ht) 222(wt) 4.87(40-elect) 4.39(short shuttle) 36.0(power ball) 36.2(vertical) 97.89SPARQ)

Had highest DL score of any DL -man at the invite combine
`````````````
Posted on him over a year ago......has hit a growth and power spurt since then
Palm Beach-Lake Worth FL Players for 2016 and 2017

__________________________________________________________________________________
Here are some future people he posted on--only a few...has done nearly 9,000 of these posts
__________________________________________________________________________________

6-2/165..CB from Coral Gables-sprinter & possibly real sleeper

(2017)...Terrance Bryant...Coral Gables...CB...6-2/165

First meet of his high school career Greater Miami Athletic Conference Championships ....200m--22.72 (national elite 22.00)

Terrance Bryant Jr. - Hudl

Jason Mercier (2018) DE Boynton Beach now up to 6-5/225

Boynton Beach.........Jason Mercier........(2018)...last year was listed 6-4/212...latest listing up to 6-5/225....still needs more time in the weight room but is getting the size

Jason Mercier - Hudl

Local OT (2018) worth watching develop

Jack Fris - Hudl

Jack Fris...Stoneman Douglas....last year when this film was taken as a freshman he was OK but lacking in strength...was benching about 250...in his latest HUDL now up to 300 bench and 400 squat so he is working hard.....has very long arms and feet nimble for size....OL-men are often the last to develop

Matter Academy (2019) RB...6-0/190 sprinter --keep this guy here

I posted on him before but his speed in his first track meet this year is outstanding for his age and size...he was a freshman in the film

Montavious Brini....(2019).......6-0/190...RB/SS...big kid for the age and position....... Just an 22.98--200m in March 2016...his brother we are after as a DB has run in the 200- in the 23s so this kid is already faster....will be national elite in the sprints.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3989533/highlights/175722379

Browards AveryThorton (2018)..6-1/170 tremendous athlete

Posted on him some time back--real sleeper

2nd place High Jump--6' 4 Mar 15 BCAA North Central Meet...defeated Daniel Wright the Highly Talented 2017 DB that many top schools are after.

(2018)...WR....Avery Thornton...6-1/170.....in track as a freshman --long jump 21-3, (national elite 22-00), also high jumped 6-0, and 400m 53.34. exceptional jumping ability for a freshman.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4001509/avery-thorton

Seneca Millidge..9th grade SB/WR.. Ft. Myers electrifying speed

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5593705/seneca-millidge
Long jump 22-9 (national elite 22-0), 60m dash--6.76 (national elite 7.05), 200m--21.94(national elite 22.00)
The longer sprints develop later in ones career in HS as a whole...the speeds are great for the age and the long jump for that age is sensational.
He is not big but is only a freshman...could possible develop into a much faster Sam Bruce

(2017) Kid is good like K. Dingle but needs a different school---at Dr. Krop now

HShttp://www.hudl.com/athlete/5342049/highlights/308640502
Randal St. Felix WR (2017) entered his first HS track meet a few weeks ago and posted an 11.44--100m and 23.00--200m. this will drop during the present season. Just as talented as Kevaun Dingle that left last year and is nwt at Carol City...same size also.

Some of his measruables from Nike Combine of 3/6/2016 were....6-1.5 (height), 191(wt) 4.30 (short shuttle) 34 (vertical)

Papillion --Dr. Krop- the 2018 RB also entered his first track meet and posted an 11.55--100m....he will get much faster at his age. Heading for at least 11.00 by senior year...great moves and field vision
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4622052/highlights/304423377

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christopher Fuzeme (2018) CB.....5-10/170 CB..recently posted a 400m in the 53s in his first track season
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6225001/highlights/330165375

Last edited:
Advertisement
an paranoid does not have jack ***** on him...doubt if paranoid was ever a collegiate or pro scout.

I enjoy seeing stoutbeasts posts because at the same token, where I find a lot of future talent beyond the current class year that he has not found yet. He finds some that I haven't seen either.

Gives me a more extended view than what I already found and another pair of eyes for future talents down the road.

Same token with [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] as we share and discuss prospects.

Whoever speaks to stoutbeast, he has an open invite from me to come post here. Would like to get in contact with him.

Advertisement
I went with stoutbeast in the past to numerous National Strength and Conditioning Association Conventions and he knew many, many strength coaches, speed coaches, and other position coaches there on a first name basis. He has presented papers at the conventions and years ago was a contributing author I believe to the old Iron Man Magazine before it was sold and reformatted. At his home he had a lot of pictures in albums of players from high school to professional with notes of thanks for his assistance. Did this for over 30 years. Helped me raise my bench without juice from 295 to 360 in 9 months and gaining minimal little bodyweight

I do know that many years ago in the 1970s he entered drug free weight lifting contests and snatched (122.5kg)--270 and cleaned and jerked 167.5kg (370) at about 240 pounds. Also deadlifted 635 back then. Saw him about a year ago at age 62 clean and simultaneously seated pressed on a virtual vertical bench a pair of 105 pound solid dumbbells for 5 reps!! Fingers look crooked and bent from the life of martial arts. A real nice guy that does posts and research for fun. Is retired now and does not need the money.

He is not on an ego trip trying to defend his turf...he has been there and done that for decades...I do not think stb was inferring that, just that he has some excellent posts

Last edited:
Very nice, how much does he weigh now? Just wondering, I know a few strong older guys.

I went with stoutbeast in the past to numerous National Strength and Conditioning Association Conventions and he knew many, many strength coaches, speed coaches, and other position coaches there on a first name basis. He has presented papers at the conventions and years ago was a contributing author I believe to the old Iron Man Magazine before it was sold and reformatted. At his home he had a lot of pictures in albums of players from high school to professional with notes of thanks for his assistance. Did this for over 30 years. Helped me raise my bench without juice from 295 to 360 in 9 months and gaining minimal little bodyweight

I do know that many years ago in the 1970s he entered drug free weight lifting contests and snatched (122.5kg)--270 and cleaned and jerked 167.5kg (370) at about 240 pounds. Also deadlifted 635 back then. Saw him about a year ago at age 62 clean and simultaneously seated pressed on a virtual vertical bench a pair of 105 pound solid dumbbells for 5 reps!! Fingers look crooked and bent from the life of martial arts. A real nice guy that does posts and research for fun. Is retired now and does not need the money.

He is not on an ego trip trying to defend his turf...he has been there and done that for decades...I do not think stb was inferring that, just that he has some excellent posts

Advertisement
OP is easily Stoutbeasts new profile...lol

Stb = SouThBeast

STB is Scott Trambull and huge dude near 300 or so that was in martial arts for years. I believe he played collegiate ball in the mountain west. He knows stoutbeast from helping him in weights I believe. Stoutbeasts last name is Herndon like the TE at the U. Look at the post by stb where he emails Jorge Baez in the email.

Stb = SouThBeast

STB is Scott Trambull and huge dude near 300 or so that was in martial arts for years. I believe he played collegiate ball in the mountain west. He knows stoutbeast from helping him in weights I believe. Stoutbeasts last name is Herndon like the TE at the U. Look at the post by stb where he emails Jorge Baez in the email.

Cool. I just thought it seemed convenient.

There is a poster on the 247 site that is so far ahead in finding local talent and other talent. goes by the name stoutbeast. I understand he was either a college or professional scout and a former strength trainer--I am copying some of his posts and will give the link so as not to cause any problems.....I wish he would post here...looks well into the future to spot talent.

He has contact with Jorge Baez and send prospects to him---here is a guy they offered a less than week after he sent films in

Jonathan Garvin - Hudl

American Heritage Combine....March 6, 2016----excellent vertical for a DE and short shuttle...also benches over 300 and squats over 400..has frame to weight an easy 260

DL 17 FL Lake Worth 6-4(ht) 222(wt) 4.87(40-elect) 4.39(short shuttle) 36.0(power ball) 36.2(vertical) 97.89SPARQ)

`````````````

Here are some future people he posted on--only a few...has done nearly 9,000 of these posts

First meet of his high school career Greater Miami Athletic Conference Championships ....200m--22.72 (national elite 22.00)

Boynton Beach.........Jason Mercier........(2018)...last year was listed 6-4/212...latest listing up to 6-5/225....still needs more time in the weight room but is getting the size

Jason Mercier - Hudl

Jack Fris - Hudl

Jack Fris...Stoneman Douglas....last year when this film was taken as a freshman he was OK but lacking in strength...was benching about 250...in his latest HUDL now up to 300 bench and 400 squat so he is working hard.....has very long arms and feet nimble for size....OL-men are often the last to develop

I posted on him before but his speed in his first track meet this year is outstanding for his age and size...he was a freshman in the film

Montavious Brini....(2019).......6-0/190...RB/SS...big kid for the age and position....... Just an 22.98--200m in March 2016...his brother we are after as a DB has run in the 200- in the 23s so this kid is already faster....will be national elite in the sprints.

2nd place High Jump--6' 4 Mar 15 BCAA North Central Meet...defeated Daniel Wright the Highly Talented 2017 DB that many top schools are after.

(2018)...WR....Avery Thornton...6-1/170.....in track as a freshman --long jump 21-3, (national elite 22-00), also high jumped 6-0, and 400m 53.34. exceptional jumping ability for a freshman.

Long jump 22-9 (national elite 22-0), 60m dash--6.76 (national elite 7.05), 200m--21.94(national elite 22.00)
The longer sprints develop later in ones career in HS as a whole...the speeds are great for the age and the long jump for that age is sensational.
He is not big but is only a freshman...could possible develop into a much faster Sam Bruce

(2017) Kid is good like K. Dingle but needs a different school---at Dr. Krop now

Randal St. Felix WR (2017) entered his first HS track meet a few weeks ago and posted an 11.44--100m and 23.00--200m. this will drop during the present season. Just as talented as Kevaun Dingle that left last year and is nwt at Carol City...same size also.

Some of his measruables from Nike Combine of 3/6/2016 were....6-1.5 (height), 191(wt) 4.30 (short shuttle) 34 (vertical)

Papillion --Dr. Krop- the 2018 RB also entered his first track meet and posted an 11.55--100m....he will get much faster at his age. Heading for at least 11.00 by senior year...great moves and field vision

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christopher Fuzeme (2018) CB.....5-10/170 CB..recently posted a 400m in the 53s in his first track season
I hope we don't take anyone from Stoneman Douglas....if you're talented in Coral Springs ( which is where Stoneman Douglas is located and is also my hometown ) you play for Heritage, North Broward, or STA because they scout the Coral Springs chargers ( that's where they got Trevon Grimes and Mark Barr from who also is one of my best friends ) Coral Springs High, JP taravella, and Coral Glades are terrible and the only reason why people go to Coral Springs Charter to play Football is because NFL corner Darius Butler went there. I should know I played for Coral Glades

Last edited:
Advertisement

Stb = SouThBeast

Cool. I just thought it seemed convenient.

Port--K No problem two different people...and one is white and the other African American!

Scott

Last edited:

Jonathan Garvin - Hudl

`````````````

Jason Mercier - Hudl

Jack Fris - Hudl

I hope we don't take anyone from Stoneman Douglas....if you're talented in Coral Springs ( which is where Stoneman Douglas is located and is also my hometown ) you play for Heritage, North Broward, or STA because they scout the Coral Springs chargers ( that's where they got Trevon Grimes and Mark Barr from who also is one of my best friends ) Coral Springs High, JP taravella, and Coral Glades are terrible and the only reason why people go to Coral Springs Charter to play Football is because NFL corner Darius Butler went there. I should know I played for Coral Glades

Good point. Unless he can transfer to one of the schools you mentioned. These two guys have transferred one for sure and the other I heard has done so. Sabestian Sainterling at 334 pound guard OG from Hallandale and is now listed on the STA roster and Dejmi-Dumervil-Jean 365 pound G/T of Boyd Anderson is supposed to have transferred.

Last edited:
I enjoy seeing stoutbeasts posts because at the same token, where I find a lot of future talent beyond the current class year that he has not found yet. He finds some that I haven't seen either.

Gives me a more extended view than what I already found and another pair of eyes for future talents down the road.

Whoever speaks to stoutbeast, he has an open invite from me to come post here. Would like to get in contact with him.

Stout beast already came here and started to post a few times...but some dumb fcks started insulting him for no reason and he ended up staying on just 247.

Advertisement

Stout beast already came here and started to post a few times...but some dumb fcks started insulting him for no reason and he ended up staying on just 247.

He just likes to share information letting the reader have their opinion on the player and enjoys reading others who find good information.....He allows me to post from his research from time to time...Is retired, travels a lot and enjoys research players especially the South Florida area guys where he was born, and grew up . Baez at UM takes him seriously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back