Some info on Khairi Clark's visit today

Does anyone know when Clark plans on making his commitment announcement? Getting him before the start of the season would be huge!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dont see what was wrong with that update. Some of you cats are a little too spoiled. I didnt know Najeh was on the Chaminade staff. That is great for us!

No way they can **** this up. This guy is the biggest Cane lock since Bostwick.

/wait wut?

Advertisement
He's visiting Gainesville for Florida's spring game I would imagine. I'm 98% sure it doesn't matter, but that 2% is messing with my emotions.

https://twitter.com/KhairiClark

I think kids visiting other schools early isn't a thing to worry about. it's better to have kids who have been to a lot of schools, so that when they commit, they wouldn't have doubts.

Khari is a lock but the more visits he takes the more he doesn't need visits later on and we all know if he commits and takes ov he will get killed on these boards

Clark was on campus yet again today for practice as was posted earlier. An interesting tidbit that I hadn't seen out there on Clark is that Najeh Davenport is coaching at Chaminade and accompanied him today along with the DL coach from Chaminade. Miami would have to do something catastrophic to mess this one up.

36.jpg

Cot****, that's some high quality info Pete!

It was nice to know that your info of Clark's info consisted of you telling us that he was here, and a coaching staff that any of us could have googled. Outstanding work.

Hey ARJB... then why didn't you just google it yourself?

Tex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back