SOLUTONS

Odysseus

Freshman
I know I'm tired of hearing about what happened we got out s*** pushed in big time on national tv, I need to hear some solutions to fix these issues. I have three serious main issues on both offense and defense.

Offense
- We need to re evaluate our run blocking particularly our interior o-line, I would not start Clark or Scaife on interior next year and instead would try and prepare Donaldson, Rivers, & Campbell to battle for those two spots alongside Gaynor.
- Need there to be another open competition at wide out this spring with the 4 from the 2020 class and the 3 from the 2021 class that will arrive in the spring time along with Pope and maybe Harley
- Biggest issue is we need a full offseason to figure a great group of plays to call for King if he comes back because on too many occasions he has trouble seeing and finding lanes to throw in the pocket. Maybe we can develop pass blocking protection lanes for him to throw or move the pocket for him more.

Defense
- Did we have any linebackers playing today to be honest the Mccloud & Jennings era needs to be over, need to keep bringing in an infusion of talent at the position and develop Flagg, Brooks, Huff, Cave correctly and wouldn't mind a transfer MLB as well. But all those young guys need another off season with coach Feeley bad ahead of 2021.
- Cornerback room needs another infusion as Ivey does not hold up vs top competition and Blades is just solid, Couch is a legit Miami corner but we need another infusion as Clark and Dunson are not enough at the position. We need additional recruits and transfers with top end speed and confident ball skills very badly for 2021, along with someone that can teach them better to be able to play with the big boys.
- Main issue is coaching as anyone other than Banda should be gone and he only stays for recruiting purposes. Need a new coordinator to put our guys in better position as there is too much talent out there on that field to be that horrid. Guys out of position in our front seven all game long and no adjustments. A real DC would mix up things and disguise after the second drive to stop their run game and not keep over pursuing. So Baker, Rumph, Patke, & maybe Stroud need pink slips this week.

Advertisement
If Manny wants to keep his job. Everyone from the defense of side has to go including Banda. Keep Stroud as a Analyst and bring in a whole new coach, staff and system. Manny can run his scheme when he gets fired and is a DC some where else.

Advertisement
The solution is to one day win the lottery in terms of how to be successful in college football and hire a legit championship caliber HC such as a Saban/Dabo/Urban-type coach.

Until then UM will just be re-arranging the Randy Shannon/Al Golden/Manny Diaz deck chairs on the sinking Titanic.

Yea he needs someone to come in with a new type of 4-3 scheme and no more strikers
Agree with this. Our safeties are ***. Put Frierson and Smith at safety. A LB like Brooks can play that athletic linebacker that can cover tightends and runnings backs. It’s stupid to have all those DB’s on the field if you getting smashed in the run game

When 80 year old Mack Brown sets NCAA records against your defense, there is no solution.

This is a complete tear down.

Ya know I was under the impression that Striker was going to be a position for big safeties to act as a LB. not Gilbert Frierson running around as a 3rd DB. It’s a ******
4-2-5 with 3 safeties instead of a nickel back.

Advertisement
The ONLY solution involves firing Blake James and hiring a COMPETENT athletic director to steer the ship.

All the other countless **** you guys are going to argue about on these boards for the next 9 months are all SYMPTOMS. The DISEASE must be attacked and remedied.

Get people who know what the **** they are doing and have some ******* balls. Bunch of soft pussies in this program and it starts with our HC. For ***** sake even the social media douche turned off all the comments after the game. What a ****** ******. This was a disgrace today and if it wasn’t for King we win 2-3 games this year. I honestly think Wake Forest would have beat us if we played them instead of Duke.

Advertisement
Back