Solutions Solutions!!!

JOE'CANE

Senior
So we basically got ***ed twice in the last hour. Clemson and Notre Dame got express passes to the ACCCG and somehow Iowa State jumped us in the rankings. Its ok though if they play checkers we play chess and if they start playing chess WE FLIP THE ****** TABLE!!!

I have solutions though, step 1 is easy destroy Duke!!!! If VT somehow manages to beat Clemson then stay on track win out and we are in the ship.

If Clemson beats VT then try to schedule BYU and Cincy. I know scheduling both are a longshot but they just mentioned the AAC might not let Cincy and Tulsa play twice and BYU seemed dwn for watever last week. Plus it would be beneficial for BYU Cincy and Miami. We could mess around and find ourselves in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Music Video Bet GIF by Octavian

#BeatDuke

Then after that.....on to #BeatUNC

Then give me BYU or Cincy in a NY6 along with a nicely shined 10-1 season. Keep the momentum going because 2021 is the year we crash the CFP party with a shot to make some real noise ESPECIALLY if we somehow keep both Lashlee and King.

Advertisement
#BeatDuke

Then after that.....on to #BeatUNC

Then give me BYU or Cincy in a NY6 along with a nicely shined 10-1 season. Keep the momentum going because 2021 is the year we crash the CFP party with a shot to make some real noise ESPECIALLY if we somehow keep both Lashlee and King.
My name is Filmcane and I approve this message.

So we basically got ***ed twice in the last hour. Clemson and Notre Dame got express passes to the ACCCG and somehow Iowa State jumped us in the rankings. Its ok though if they play checkers we play chess and if they start playing chess WE FLIP THE ****** TABLE!!!

I have solutions though, step 1 is easy destroy Duke!!!! If VT somehow manages to beat Clemson then stay on track win out and we are in the ship.

If Clemson beats VT then try to schedule BYU and Cincy. I know scheduling both are a longshot but they just mentioned the AAC might not let Cincy and Tulsa play twice and BYU seemed dwn for watever last week. Plus it would be beneficial for BYU Cincy and Miami. We could mess around and find ourselves in the playoffs.

CA016EE7-58F3-4F12-90AB-B5CEF4D83DCB.gif

Advertisement
Clem's son loses to VT, they have 2 losses. We beat Duke and the ACC cancels our remaining games because we will have played 9 and we are in the ACCCG. Simple as that. Right?
Duke is just our 8th conference game. So, if by some miracle VT does beat clem this weekend, we’d still have to play Carolina next week for our 9th. And you can only imagine what the Tobacco Road zebras would do in that game to ensure the acc ends up with their predestined acccg match up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duke is just our 8th conference game. So, if by some miracle VT does beat clem this weekend, we’d still have to play Carolina next week for our 9th. And you can only imagine what the Tobacco Road zebras would do in that game to ensure the acc ends up with their predestined acccg match up.
Honestly, if that were to happen, we would be the ACCs favorite son against UNC. They'd rather have a guaranteed one loss team after the ACCCG than potentially 2 two loss teams. Probably not enough to get an edge from the refs, but maybe favored enough to get a fair game.

Last edited:
Honestly, if that were to happen, we would he the ACCs favorite son against UNC. They'd rather have a guaranteed one loss team after the ACCCG than potentially 2 two loss teams. Probably not enough to get an edge from the refs, but maybe favored enough to get a fair game.
I don’t know. I think 2 loss, acc champ Clemson sneaks into the playoffs. They’ve built up enough clout. Who keeps them out? 2 loss big 12 champion, 5 win USC, Cincinnati or byu?

Ultimately, though, there is probably a .001% chance of vt winning, so the argument is moot.

Advertisement
How did we get f-ed? (legit question-not being a jerk)

Didn't we get a fair shot to play clemson and they curb stomped us?? We had a fair schedule just like everyone else and lost a game.

Advertisement
Back