So, who are the 7 guys that we are still going after?

I thought the "secret" visitor was PJ...

I think it was Willie Bailey.

Yeah, Mike may have given it away today when he said we were still in the running for Bailey.

FWIW I'm pretty sure Mike said that the kid who was visiting is a four star...Bailey's a three star recruit.

He also said, local player defensive player commited elsewhere....and Mike may consider him a 4 star regardless of what scout officially has him listed at.

I think it fits pretty well. Not sure there are that many local 4 star kids on D commited else where other than mayb K. Brown.

Advertisement
I thought the "secret" visitor was PJ...

I think it was Willie Bailey.

Yeah, Mike may have given it away today when he said we were still in the running for Bailey.

FWIW I'm pretty sure Mike said that the kid who was visiting is a four star...Bailey's a three star recruit.

He also said, local player defensive player commited elsewhere....and Mike may consider him a 4 star regardless of what scout officially has him listed at.

I think it fits pretty well. Not sure there are that many local 4 star kids on D commited else where other than mayb K. Brown.

Just went back and checked Mike's original post. I was incorrect...Mike did not mention the kid's star rating. So Bailey is a possible candidate. Sorry for my earlier post.

Advertisement
Back