So, NO ONE on this staff ......

KANE

Junior
Let me get this straight. Nobody on the corching staff, other than NoD, is qualified to run a **** defense? Did I read that correctly?! So we can't fire or demote NoD, till after the season and the new HC takes the reigns?! What kind of bullsh1t is dis? What kinda defensive staff do we have? We've Appearantly hired a bunch of guys that don't kno how a **** thing about running a Defense! Is this real life?! That's horrible. So we have to keep trotting NoD out there, knowing that any OC with a pulse is going to beat us blind. Thanks, Al. Fucc u.

Advertisement
Shows you D can't even coach his defense to his assistants

Let me get this straight. Nobody on the corching staff, other than NoD, is qualified to run a **** defense? Did I read that correctly?! So we can't fire or demote NoD, till after the season and the new HC takes the reigns?! What kind of bullsh1t is dis? What kinda defensive staff do we have? We've Appearantly hired a bunch of guys that don't kno how a **** thing about running a Defense! Is this real life?! That's horrible. So we have to keep trotting NoD out there, knowing that any OC with a pulse is going to beat us blind. Thanks, Al. Fucc u.

Arrogant incompetent control freaks to not develop nor tolerate effective assistants.

Advertisement
No which is why we suck. We recruit a bunch of players that are athletic but have terrible football IQ's and then give them a DC that runs such a complicated defense they don't understand it and finally hire position coaches who can only recruit and can't teach the players how to play. This is why our players make a big jump in the NFL and not between their freshman and sophomore year of college.

Wait, people are still worried about this year's games? Like we were going to make a run at a New Year's Six bowl?

I called 6-7 at the beginning of the year with Goldie and i stick by it. This is still a Goldie "unity" team..

Everyone has got to go. Everyone.

The only person I will give a benefit of the doubt to is KB. Everyone else can kick rocks...

Advertisement
Says a lot about the defensive coordinator and the scheme he runs when in year 5, you've given up nearly 60 points twice in one season.

No which is why we suck. We recruit a bunch of players that are athletic but have terrible football IQ's and then give them a DC that runs such a complicated defense they don't understand it and finally hire position coaches who can only recruit and can't teach the players how to play. This is why our players make a big jump in the NFL and not between their freshman and sophomore year of college.

That's why I like the 4-3. Just attack upfield. Keep it simple. You'll give up some big plays but you'll create some havoc.

Advertisement

That's why I like the 4-3. Just attack upfield. Keep it simple. You'll give up some big plays but you'll create some havoc.
Yeap. Our dline and lbs get reach blocked so easily because they pop up trying to grab cloth. Watch the first td by NC. Their oline basically built a wall as Williams ran off tackle

The terrible football iq part is bs though

There is no victory switch.

Nobody is tinkering with things to get just the right winning formula.

They are playing out the string until the end of the season - which can't come fast enough.

I don't know why people are expecting some significant change until we get a new HC.

Advertisement

No it's not, how many times did miami get beat by the QB optioning the pitch this season. People saw us get fooled at FSU by this simple play where 3 flipping UM defenders took the QB on the pitch and ever since then every team we have played has run the **** option at point against in the game an it has gone for big yards.

That is a play you are taught how defend in pee-wee/pop warner/optimus football, but again if your FBIQ is low and your not coached up on it both at pratice an in the meetings then you get burned in the games. Also we have several Dlinemen that are 6'4" or taller, how many balls have you seen them bat down this year. Last night our 6'5" QB had a pass batted down by a 5'10" DB coming on a blitz, that is just shame full, but the UNC DB had the FBIQ to relieze he was not going to get to KAAYA in time for the sack so he pulled up an waited for the throw an batted it down.

Go Canes

No it's not, how many times did miami get beat by the QB optioning the pitch this season. People saw us get fooled at FSU by this simple play where 3 flipping UM defenders took the QB on the pitch and ever since then every team we have played has run the **** option at point against in the game an it has gone for big yards.

That is a play you are taught how defend in pee-wee/pop warner/optimus football, but again if your FBIQ is low and your not coached up on it both at pratice an in the meetings then you get burned in the games. Also we have several Dlinemen that are 6'4" or taller, how many balls have you seen them bat down this year. Last night our 6'5" QB had a pass batted down by a 5'10" DB coming on a blitz, that is just shame full, but the UNC DB had the FBIQ to relieze he was not going to get to KAAYA in time for the sack so he pulled up an waited for the throw an batted it down.

Go Canes

Lol you nerds on this site make me laugh for real. These young men have played football all of their lives, "terrible" football IQs implies that they aren't capable of being trained and developed at this level or the next...it's not their IQ that's the problem it's the ******* coaching, why the **** do u think they get to the NFL level and their performance improves?? If they had terrible football IQs im sure that wouldn't be possible so stfu with the dumb ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back