So much for all your help

Will Muschamp

I. AM. NOT. MAAAAD!!!!
And here I thought all of your "inside" information was going to make this past weekend an easy win for the mighty Gators. What you just conveniently forgot to tell me is that your defensive line improved since last season. I thought we were going to be able to run all over you from all the postings about how bad your D-Line is. So I game planned to run run run and then when you decided to load the box and stop the run I would throw over top of your non-SEC speed corners.

Thanks for nothing.

Off to the Tennessee board I go. Hopefully those posters are smarter than you guys.

Advertisement
sorry we let you down coach... please nobody post any insightful posts the next two weeks... our next opponent might sneak up on us if we give them our expert information...

You got played beeeeotchhh!!!!! Can you run as fast as me fatboy???

628x471.jpg

I would have preferred this shtick had a lot more screaming and exclamation marks.

Advertisement
I would have preferred this shtick had a lot more screaming and exclamation marks.

I BLEW IT!!!!! JUST LIKE THE POSTERS WITH ALL THE "INSIDE" INFORMATION!!!! THEY SHOULD STICK TO JUST POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND NOT BREAKING DOWN FILM!!! LEAVE THAT TO THE REAL COACHES LIKE ME!!!!!

AND TO THAT ******* WHO SENT ME ALL THE PM'S NAMED WHOOP!!! YOU SUCK, I THOUGHT THAT WAS REALLY GOOD INFO!!!!!

I BLEW IT!!!!! JUST LIKE THE POSTERS WITH ALL THE "INSIDE" INFORMATION!!!! THEY SHOULD STICK TO JUST POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND NOT BREAKING DOWN FILM!!! LEAVE THAT TO THE REAL COACHES LIKE ME!!!!!

AND TO THAT ******* WHO SENT ME ALL THE PM'S NAMED WHOOP!!! YOU SUCK, I THOUGHT THAT WAS REALLY GOOD INFO!!!!!

Now we're ******* rolling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back