So Manny is selling a rebuild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizCane

Senior
Got a 7th year QB, O line and multiple D starters and now this is a rebuild 3 weeks in? Good luck selling that to the locker room whose already fundamentally bad. I get having to sell recruits but sheesh.
Blake should be fired so the dominos start falling. We cannot sit back and watch USC take Cristobal while we wait to see how much worse Manny can be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, I love how OP says we cannot sit back watch USC take Mario. But, he also posted that we shouldn't ****can Manny. Make up your mind @MizCane.

Got a 7th year QB, O line and multiple D starters and now this is a rebuild 3 weeks in? Good luck selling that to the locker room whose already fundamentally bad. I get having to sell recruits but sheesh.
Blake should be fired so the dominos start falling. We cannot sit back and watch USC take Cristobal while we wait to see how much worse Manny can be.

0.1% chance Cristobal goes to USC.

Advertisement
Mario isn’t going to usc. Probably not coming here either. But let’s at least get the ball rolling with a new AD.

I hate to say it but we might be worse than FSU. It at least a toss up. And ucf would beat us.

I tried to explain to my son how dominant we were when I was a kid but all he sees is this crappy product. He asks why I even watch and wants to watch Clemson and Bama etc. Can’t blame him really

Pretty sure I read that USC owes Helton $10M and Mario's buyout is $9M. Then they'd have to pay him $5M-$6M/year. That's about $25M in year 1 just to hire Mario.

That would be some Florida St. level ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back