So I'm not impressed

MizCane

Senior
With the first drive. Play calling was suspect as usual. We get a lucky roughing the passer followed by a 4th down conversion followed by a pass beyond the line of scrimmage that can't be overturned bc they called it wrong on the field.

We just don't look cohesive

Advertisement
We look like a team playing a superior opponent. We're trying to grind it down the field. What the ****. We're playing FAU.

Advertisement
More concerning is the fact that our secondary and lbs are talking to each other trying to figure out the play call as fau runs a play. Simplify the fkn d already. Seriously w this talent just fkn play a basic d n let them play instead of over thinking

Offensive line looks awful. Brad making quick passes to avoid sacks.

How many times have we needed one or two yards and the line gets no push? Brad has not impressed me at all. He looks scared

Offensive line looks awful. Brad making quick passes to avoid sacks.

How many times have we needed one or two yards and the line gets no push? Brad has not impressed me at all. He looks scared

Left tackle play is terrible. Might as well roll out away from lt on passing plays

Advertisement
More concerning is the fact that our secondary and lbs are talking to each other trying to figure out the play call as fau runs a play. Simplify the fkn d already. Seriously w this talent just fkn play a basic d n let them play instead of over thinking

I agree man...with the athletes we have, we should see instant domination with the D.. but the D-line is taught to hold there ground and not go after the ball smh...It has not worked and from what I see so far its the same thing with this scheme...FAU first drive they got like 7 yards passing because our corner was way off the ball..

Struggling to drive against FAU.

Nobody is open during pass plays.

RB's made their own way on a couple runs. Great effort by Yearby.

Advertisement
Back