So I met Darrell Sweeting..

Dyalect79

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I work for the village of Wellington parks dept., where our home base is Village Park on Pierson rd. My official title is “Turf manager”, but I do a host of other tasks and stuff out there. I ran in to Darrell doing drills on our fields with a paradise U shirt on. I went over to tell him that the fields were closed for maintenance but once i saw that shirt,.. lol. I told him, “I don’t even wanna say nothing to you no more bro, with that shirt.” He just laughed. I asked him if he was being recruited by the U, he said yes. He told me his name and the position he plays(CB/WR)and for what school(Benjamin school). I left him with a, “I’ll be rooting for you even if you don’t pick Miami, just don’t quit and keep up the hard work!” He said thank you very much sir and politely moved his equipment to one of our open fields. Good kid and a hard worker from what I saw. I checked his hudl and he doesn’t pop a whole bunch, but I think he’ll be at least a DIV 2 talent,.. thoughts???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seeing him up close, I’d say he’s about 5’9”- 5’10”, and prolly around 150-160 lbs…

Advertisement
Back