So have we shut Hartley down in Duval?

What are your thoughts on his tight end coaching? And how do you think fields will do in this position?
Hartley is a recruiter, no one is hiring him for his coaching acumen, his job is to croot.

Coach Field is a beast, has a great history as a Director of recruiting at Oregon & LVille & has extensive history coaching locally at MNW, Miami Central, Glades Central & DFB.

He's a South Fla (West PB) local, he understands the environment on the HS scene & knows what it takes to get kids to buy into the program. And he's coached at Miami before, this isn't his first stint here, he's just back under a competent staff this time.

Advertisement
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but Fields was not hired to coach. He was hired to recruit. Great dude and will bring players. Coaching them? We shall see. I will take his recruiting skills any day!!!!!

Hartley is a recruiter, no one is hiring him for his coaching acumen, his job is to croot.

Coach Field is a beast, has a great history as a Director of recruiting at Oregon & LVille & has extensive history coaching locally at MNW, Miami Central, Glades Central & DFB.

He's a South Fla (West PB) local, he understands the environment on the HS scene & knows what it takes to get kids to buy into the program. And he's coached at Miami before, this isn't his first stint here, he's just back under a competent staff this time.

I like Hartley, as a person and as a recruiter, but as with some other members of Richt's staff, we were stretching his responsibilities as a coach further than we should have. We had guys like Don Solindger make our STs an elite operation year in, year out. How we wound up not being able to punt the ball 8 yards, or stop a return from getting past the wedge was beyond me.

Who do you think you are getting?

From the Jax area? Not sure man cause we're sooooo behind since Mac basically neglected that area during his tenure and Muschamp kinda moved away from it too. Only target I see is us still trying to the Bama CB Jahquez Robinson who said he'll visit us again soon. If Bama pulls in the JUCO CB, Nadab Joseph, then I think we can get Robinson. We'll see but outside of him, don't see us getting much traction in Duval this cycle.

He doesn’t know ****. Florida ain’t flipping Williams or Rivers so I don’t care what they get from other teams or places. We have zero head to head battles left with them this year in recruiting.

Be happy with the pledge you got today and let me speak for myself.

Advertisement
From the Jax area? Not sure man cause we're sooooo behind since Mac basically neglected that area during his tenure and Muschamp kinda moved away from it too. Only target I see is us still trying to the Bama CB Jahquez Robinson who said he'll visit us again soon. If Bama pulls in the JUCO CB, Nadab Joseph, then I think we can get Robinson. We'll see but outside of him, don't see us getting much traction in Duval this cycle.

Be happy with the pledge you got today and let me speak for myself.

Then elaborate what your BS vague post meant. Long way to go. You’re posting on a Miami board as if you are going to flip someone from Miami. So who you going to flip? Or you saying Jax area isn’t **** down? Either way I don’t care cause you cheer for the gaytors

Then elaborate what your BS vague post meant. Long way to go. You’re posting on a Miami board as if you are going to flip someone from Miami. So who you going to flip? Or you saying Jax area isn’t **** down? Either way I don’t care cause you cheer for the gaytors

You ask me what I meant then say you don't care? Weird but ok

1F79BA2E-7313-4789-9652-D0B4AE757CAF.jpeg

Advertisement
I appreciate your effort. But you don't know how to set a thread on fire. Your fellow Gayturds on Reddit are a bunch of sensitive little snow flakes. One even posted that the game isn't even going to be close. Funny you clowns are 1-7 against us since 1986.

Beck is the best player in the city, so I wouldn’t necessarily count that as shutting down... however, I think the emphasis the Canes put on the area when Richt was first hired has established a UM footprint that has contributed to the continued success we have seen. You don’t just lose a stranglehold because one coach left a school, Manny would be wise to continue to make Jax a focus in recruiting.
Am glad we continue to recruit there. Their HS brand is getting better. And as a big city, many kids there will feel more comfortable in Miami than in Clemson SC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back