So did Golden try to sneak in the start of spring ball.

Odin

Junior
I could have sworn I read they were starting next week.Is any media even at um covering this today.Does Golden believe he can just hide all the way til the start of the season.

Advertisement
I could have sworn I read they were starting next week.Is any media even at um covering this today.Does Golden believe he can just hide all the way til the start of the season.

everything is closed to the media and public. Guy is sticking to his bunker mentality. Honestly, if I were him, I would be doing the same thing. The only thing he can do to save his job is win, and win big.

No P.R., Practice reports, or any other access to the team will do him any good with the fanbase/media.

It was suppose to be a severy but then bush tweeted about it

Lolz at this fool trying to hide spring practices

Best thing would be no spring practice at all. The less exposure our kids have to Al's coaching, the better players they will be.

Advertisement
im standing at the ponce de leon parking garage and just noticed that deon bush is running suicides. ¿por qué?

I guess the Spring game will be secret, and UM will give a brief press release after the fact.

This is so hilarious, it's pathetic.

Mr. Media Master.

myachingbutt.

Wow. This program is the biggest joke in college athletics. Secret spring practice to hide from the fans and media? Yikes. This is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

Advertisement
Who cares... Do yall really want to hear what players are doing in shorts or when they are in full pads on Saturday?....

Golden is doing everything possible to fly under the radar for the next 10 months until he is terminated.

everything is closed to the media and public. Guy is sticking to his bunker mentality. Honestly, if I were him, I would be doing the same thing. The only thing he can do to save his job is win, and win big.

No P.R., Practice reports, or any other access to the team will do him any good with the fanbase/media.

If he is in the bunker, why does the media presence matter?

Advertisement
Who cares... Do yall really want to hear what players are doing in shorts or when they are in full pads on Saturday?....

Agreed! Every spring I get all this coverage and come out feeling like this is the year. This year I wasn't going to buy in. So I rather they show me than tell me.

I'll tune in on game one and see where I go from there.

Agreed! Every spring I get all this coverage and come out feeling like this is the year. This year I wasn't going to buy in. So I rather they show me than tell me.

I'll tune in on game one and see where I go from there.
So we don't get to have spring ball as fans? Should I pretend like we won't have a season as well??

I can't stand this guy coaching the team, but I live by these guys. I want to see my team. I want my reports. This is some bull****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back