So.... are we gonna roll this weekend?

Advertisement
30AA84C0-54C6-4EDA-9986-094051567412.jpeg

Definitely too early. And I miss the Am I Hot Or Not links. But I think everyone can agree it's been a long offseason.

Is Dan E Dangerously posting his breakdown this year, or is he still on Covid sabbatical?

Alabama was a 17.5 point favorite in the SEC championship game against the Gators. The final score was 52-46.

The Canes are a better team than the Gators. Alabama hasn’t seen an offense like Lashlee and King. I believe there will be a surprise. The Canes can do better than the Gators.
I don't ever like to speak highly of the Gaytors, but in their defense, they had a very legit offense last season.

Advertisement
Alabama was a 17.5 point favorite in the SEC championship game against the Gators. The final score was 52-46.

The Canes are a better team than the Gators. Alabama hasn’t seen an offense like Lashlee and King. I believe there will be a surprise. The Canes can do better than the Gators.
UNC lost to FSU, yet we rolled FSU, and UNC rolled us. Both in Biblical fashion. What anyone else did against Alabama, last year, means nothing to us this weekend.

Also, Alabama has seen plenty of offences that are good. How many quality defences has Miami seen that they actually looked good against?

This game hinges on one very big thing. Have we improved over the offseason? If we have, we have a shot at beating them. If we haven't, we're getting rolled. Here's hoping to all that is good and holy that we have taken serious steps forward, because we need to in order to compete with the big boys. We'll know more in a few days. Man, I hope we show up looking like we belong, instead of showing up and looking like we belong in 7 man Idaho high school football.

Advertisement
Back