So after we beat BCC

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
Do we have ANY chance at all at getting out of this thing alive? I wasnt incredibly impressed with TT but they will be fresh. Canes play BCC at 2.

Advertisement
If the bats come alive a little we can do it but if not were done. BCC game will tell us what we need to know.

I think we can beat BCC and then beat Tech tonight.

The problem would be tomorrow. Who do we have to throw? Hope for good Salas? I imagine Rad and Beauprez go in the next two games...that's a lot that needs to go right to beat a solid team's Sunday guy and rested bullpen twice after beating another team earlier in the day.

Do we have ANY chance at all at getting out of this thing alive? I wasnt incredibly impressed with TT but they will be fresh. Canes play BCC at 2.

Tall order with the way this squad has approached their ABs. Still hoping we can find some offense again and start a new rhythm, but more and more I am concerned with their confidennce and that they are in their own heads too much like a FG kicker or golfer with the shanks.

The announcer ex-baller yesterday was atrocious, but the one thing that was hard to disagree with was how poorly it seemed our guys were prepared to handle their AB business yesterday...repeating the same fundamental errors over and over without, as it appeared, any in-game adjustment from DiMare or skip. He stopped short of calling UM poorly developed in the offensive area and how they approached the game, but it was clearly out of deference for Morris and not because he wasn't thinking it.

I'm sure he was wincing with all of us seeing Morris state that TT's pitcher was just stellar post-game.

UM

Advertisement

Real simple.

Just win tonight. One game. And then suddenly TT has a sudden death game in our house. One at a time.

pcity, good to see u posting. Wish you'd do that more often.

Has Bryan Garcia pitched at all? How many innings could he give us?

Salas and I think Beauperez like vision said.

Agree with Bomb, win the first one and worry about it when it becomes a reality.

We have this one. If TT let's Collins beat them, they are nuts. Only guy hitting with authority.

Advertisement
Back