Smh

Loafers

Sophomore
Purgatory
So threads get nuked over and over for conspiracies about cormani, and I get placed in here because I called out random posters saying they have knowledge but can't divulge information. The reason all those threads went into the toilet was because people kept coming on there with wrong information and wouldn't provide proof. I didn't attack anyone specifically. The fact that I didn't decide to post alot over the years should not be used as criteria. If I had 10000 posts it would be OK to say what I said and got plenty of upvotes on my comments. Ridiculous way to run a business.

Advertisement
And skimming the thread now, people are basically saying what I said, while being extremely vulgar and berating people. I didn't even do that. And then the mod cursed me out. Can't believe the people that own this site are cool with this behavior. But hey, I've been a member for 10years, but just didn't post much but it's cool if I can't post anymore. I can handle it. Just think the behavior of others and mods is hypocritical.

1671946774185.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think we got you right. I think you’re where you belong right now… in fact you’re lucky to be here. You and every poster like you
Nice try. My comments weren't in response to any one person. The fact he took exception to it is on him, when i never called him out. which I find funny because he then went on a diatribe about cribby always thinking comments are about him and is an attention seeker.

Hey loafers, my advice at this point is to relax. This is not one at this point you’re going to ‘win’ without some acknowledgement.

This upcoming Saturday, the 31st, you are due for a contrition thread. I get you’re frustrated but this is not the way to go about dealing with this. Just trying to help get you back on the main board.

Hey loafers, my advice at this point is to relax. This is not one at this point you’re going to ‘win’ without some acknowledgement.

This upcoming Saturday, the 31st, you are due for a contrition thread. I get you’re frustrated but this is not the way to go about dealing with this. Just trying to help get you back on the main board.
I'm not as upset as you guys think. It's all good. I don't post much anyways. Just really come over to read from time to time. Cormani was just a unique situation that had a ton of discussion so I jumped into the fray. Just think it's silly to take action like this. I'm not looking to beg for forgiveness.

Advertisement
I'm not as upset as you guys think. It's all good. I don't post much anyways. Just really come over to read from time to time. Cormani was just a unique situation that had a ton of discussion so I jumped into the fray. Just think it's silly to take action like this. I'm not looking to beg for forgiveness.
No need to beg.

But that’s cool: enjoy purgatory :)

Advertisement
Back