Smash mouth

MizCane

Senior
We need to take some notes from Thursday night. Our Oline is a huge advantage and I don't care who we play. We need to keep pounding the rock. Duke going down was probably the best scenario Thursday. We now know we can lean on Crawford when Duke needs rest. The 1-2 punch of Duke and Dallas should be our is identity. This will take a ton of pressure off Morris and the passing game will thrive as well.

Advertisement
463.gif

It's been so long since we capitalized on a certain strength that teams can't stop. This o line needs to be leaned on, and they need to realize how dominant they are. Let them do what they do best, and we'll be right in it with fsu. You play smash mouth, you control time of possession, wear their d down, keep Winston off the field, keep our d rested, and keep Morris's int's to a minimal.

Advertisement
We need to take some notes from Thursday night. Our Oline is a huge advantage and I don't care who we play. We need to keep pounding the rock. Duke going down was probably the best scenario Thursday. We now know we can lean on Crawford when Duke needs rest. The 1-2 punch of Duke and Dallas should be our is identity. This will take a ton of pressure off Morris and the passing game will thrive as well.

I'd like to see Mo Hagens get a few carries, boy can pound too!

If we play smash mouth football against wake and not try to throw the ball a million times there will be no issues

Advertisement
Back