Advertisement
Here's a summary for those that can't or don't want to watch:

"DownsetGO!" (over and over)

Last edited:
My take on the very short clip

+
Keeps ball high waiting for release.
PA mechanics have obviously improved.
Has clear command of the huddle and natural leadership. (highly underrated skill)

-
Still pats to telegraph the pass.
Very slow drop back from under center. (Go watch how fast Dorsey would get to the top of his drop. That's how it's supposed to look)

You can tell he's been putting in work since last season. I wonder if Corley is the guy to really bring the most out of Brad. I don't know if Corley is creative enough or even smart enough to really develop Brad to his maximum.

Hopefully he will have a clean pocket to work in all season because he struggle when the pocket gets dirty.

Advertisement
quick question for the coaches on the board, on the second play where kaaya said 56 was the Mike then Kirby and Grace shifted right before the snap, Kirby to outside and Grace to middle, and grace made the tackle untouched, who's fault is that?

quick question for the coaches on the board, on the second play where kaaya said 56 was the Mike then Kirby and Grace shifted right before the snap, Kirby to outside and Grace to middle, and grace made the tackle untouched, who's fault is that?

Gorlden's.

Advertisement

They didn't switch, they just bumped over a little bit with the motion.

Just keep the turnovers and penalties to a minimum and we're good..

Oh, and get an entirely new coaching staff...

and we're good to go!

Advertisement
Back