Slade Cecconi MLB debut tonight

Advertisement
71272049485__F9D52279-6709-4A5F-BB97-1374F0D9F9B0.jpeg

I live in Phoenix, if he makes a home start, I’ll be there!

Advertisement
Came in here to post about it but someone beat me to it. Pretty cool. Also saw Victor Mederos pitching in the majors already for the Angel's the other night. He must have flown thru the minors. Wish he would have stuck around at Miami

Solid first outing.

A kid I coached for part of one summer jist made his debut last night. Davis Schneider. Played on college summer team right after graduating from high school. Homerun his first AB at Fenway for the Blue Jays. Great kid. Really struggled early in the minors I was worried they’d.l release him due to him being undersized. But he stuck with it and just kept adjusting and getting stronger. Hope he is one of those guys that just sticks around for 7-10 years and makes a nice career of it.

Advertisement
Another solid outing, but a little wild. 3 BB's and a HBP in 4 innings w 2 earned runs, 4 hits and 4 K's. And it was Coors Field. He out-pitched his counterpart for CO.
They seem to have a quick hook for him so far. Gino always waited for the 5th/6th inning meltdown.

I thought he was going to have a rough outing in the first, but the pitching coach settled him down nicely.

Advertisement
Slade had another solid outing in a comeback win for D-Backs vs Rangers last night. Entered in the third and went 5 innings without a run, before a lead-off HR by Garcia in the top of the 8th. 5 inn, 1R, 3H, 2K, and 0 BB.

Advertisement
Back