SIAP Walton Snubbed

Advertisement
"OFFENSIVE BACK – Kurt Benkert, Virginia, Sr., QB, 6-4, 220, Cape Coral, Fla.
Benkert completed 19-of-29 passes for 273 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions in the Cavaliers’ 42-23 win Friday night at Boise State. UVA became the first non-conference opponent to defeat the Broncos on the blue turf in 17 years. Benkert had scoring strikes of 30, 27 and 64 yards during the game."

The ACC for you...

Benkert completed 19-of-29 passes for 273 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions in the Cavaliers’ 42-23 win Friday night at Boise State. UVA became the first non-conference opponent to defeat the Broncos on the blue turf in 17 years. Benkert had scoring strikes of 30, 27 and 64 yards during the game."

The ACC for you...

Walton almost put up better numbers even with a hurt ankle.

Advertisement

The ACC for you...

Rozier has better stats then that MamaLuke at uVA. So there's that as well.

we only played two games, i'm coolin. if walton puts up 200 on the ***** holes he'll get his honor don't worry.

Advertisement
I for one am shocked that the ACC media doesn’t like Miami, who would have thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back