SIAP, video of Rhett Lashlee at practice, mic'd up..

Advertisement
Im talking about offense. Brent been at Clemson for years and winning. Some coordinators don't like the responsibilities of a HC. Hence, why him and Bud Foster been at the same places for years and produced.
I wouldn't mind it one bit if he turns out like we hope, but at the same time it seems very unlikely he would stay. He is still young and made how many moves already? The guy seems like he wants to continue his way up the ladder (and that is a good thing).

Some people talk about it.....some people be about it.

Edit: sorry to the poster who already noted this...

Advertisement
Seems like a fun coach to play for. Also, it’s evident that the players respect him. “A player’s coach” only works if they are simultaneously respected. Dabo is the perfect example that comes to mind.

Everybody worried about the offense I encourage you do your research, Lash has improved every single offense he's been a play caller at, he's by far the best OC we've had since Chudzinski.

He'll quell all your fears vs Louisville, we will throw the ball plenty against that secondary.
I pray and hope you are right! GO CANES!

Everybody worried about the offense I encourage you do your research, Lash has improved every single offense he's been a play caller at, he's by far the best OC we've had since Chudzinski.

He'll quell all your fears vs Louisville, we will throw the ball plenty against that secondary.

Yeah - seems like Lashlee will expose his offense like peeling off layers - of an onion.

Plus, gives our team an opportunity to practice more opponent necessary elements for smoother execution prior to utilization. Each week, polish what's needed, and introduce another few elements of his offense to polish.

Advertisement
Man, I’m just happy I got to see more than a 45 sec clip of Miami’s practice.

God I love seeing E Reed

Lashlee is also always coaching. Watching the game he was always coaching
I heard kids love him and likens on the trAil

BCA7167F-E49A-4374-8ADF-24B2C9098241.jpeg

Probably Jedd Fisch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back