SIAP - Uhhhh WTF ?

Pinckney need to lose that gut so he can be all he can be. Still one of my favorite players though but if he looked like this before college than he should be lookn like Ray Lewis or Denzel Perryman at Miami.

michael-pinckney.jpg
I guess you haven’t seen Mike lately

Advertisement
Somebody needs to get on social media and tell this Nathaniel to STFU, mind his own fūcking business, and that this is just how men that play sports talk to each other. Obviously, he’s not familiar with either: being a man, or sports.

This is the kind of guy that the first time he got his balls busted in a lockerroom, his upper lip would start to quiver, and his eyes would start to water.

Jesus Christ what a *****.
No worries , I got on Facebook and added myself to that group and let them know

Advertisement
their joking. Pinkney is a sH*t talker. He does it with everyone...there was the Njoku lil clip on his off season training and Pinkney is all over him trash talking and working out with him on running routes etc.

Pinkney seems like a guy that would have fit in the locker room in 2001 ..hes always had that mentality and i noticed that in his recruitment. His team was outmatched in the state game but he was woofing n playing hard as **** that whole game regardless of score.

their joking. Pinkney is a sH*t talker. He does it with everyone...there was the Njoku lil clip on his off season training and Pinkney is all over him trash talking and working out with him on running routes etc.

Pinkney seems like a guy that would have fit in the locker room in 2001 ..hes always had that mentality and i noticed that in his recruitment. His team was outmatched in the state game but he was woofing n playing hard as **** that whole game regardless of score.

Amazing to me that there are folks out there that have no idea what trash talking means. Jeezus.

Advertisement
Personally, I think this is great. Who would not want Mike to have a personal relationship with these guys? I bet you these guys will still be doing this 6 years from now when Pinck is signing his second contract in the league. And at that point he will be ribbing the next potbelly lb from Miami.

Advertisement
Back