SIAP: UF Graduation Video 2018: Black Students Yanked Off Stage

I
WTF does black graduates feeling they were selectively assaulted, have to do with other races/ethnicities being discriminated against?

So because you feel that black people don't have a trademark on racial injustice, they shouldn't demand justice when racism rears it's ugly face?

You sound just like Kanye & that coon ***** He was with, deflecting to Chicago when a Vice Lord or GD didn't have $h!t to do with the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.
Im gonna pray for you bruh... the point which you may have missed because youre so caught up with being mad at the world for treating you unfair is our outlook on the world may be skewered by our own approach (ie mentality) to the world at large... You my g clearly have a victims mentality. The irony in that is how similair your outlook is to those same coons and uncle toms you ***** about... Rather than put forth real actions that encourage change . All you do is cry cause the white man singled out us(well as all other)who were acting like fools. bless you bruh. U just dont understand the power you SHOULD posses. Was it racism when just before those people that were yanked off the stage who were black as well were told congratulations and they simply said thank you and kept it moving? Was it racism when he did it to other people who dont fit your criteria? Or is it only racism cause he singled out people who happened to be black that were acting a ******* donkey on stage & singling themselves out... thats this generations problem. You and people like who have had all the dumb **** you constantly do excused rather than being corrected for it. I dont blame yall. I blame elders for generations. I blame society for getting on the parents who enforce morals and rules at all cost. I blame tv and social media for ******* up our youths as a whole. Youre just a ****ed up part of the puzzle...

Advertisement
WTF does black graduates feeling they were selectively assaulted, have to do with other races/ethnicities being discriminated against?

So because you feel that black people don't have a trademark on racial injustice, they shouldn't demand justice when racism rears it's ugly face?

You sound just like Coon-ye & that coon ***** He was with, deflecting to Chicago when a Vice Lord or GD didn't have $h!t to do with the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

You do know Kanye got put on by the GDs. If they never ****ed with him and gave him a studio to produce he never would have blown up.

Advertisement
No I did not know that, but again, what do the GDs have to do with Coon-ye conflating the gun violence in Chicago, with slavery in America?

Lol you where the one that brought them into this. The gun violence isnt even that bad over there. They had 1/3rd of the murders we had in NYC when I was growing up.

I

You and people like who have had all the dumb **** you constantly do excused rather than being corrected for it. I dont blame yall. I blame elders for generations.

LOL...show me where I said I excused the behavior?...or thought the usher was being racist?

You can't.

From what I heard from an African American that was there, the usher was an equal opportunity assaulter, and I'll just have to take that person's word for it...that's that.

However, unlike you, I'm not gonna sit here and say that black people can't air their grievances, because everybody else has been slighted, when that has nothing to do with the UF graduation.

That's what I've heard.

I've also heard that only 3-5% of the homicides are drug related, have a hard time believing that.

IDK about the actual percentages but I know a few people that stay out there and they tell me that most of the guys banging don't even sell. That most of the violence is because of beefs. I know in NYC it is 100% the opposite probably 95% of the murders are drug related, but I heard in the chi most of the killings are over beef.

Advertisement
White, black, yellow or green, we are still just talking about frigging gators, people. Who gives a crap about the swamp lizards.

Advertisement
Back