SIAP - Notes from Saturday's scrimmage (8/22)

305M3

Freshman
Premium
Miami Hurricanes offense shows improvement in second scrimmage | Canes Watch

Saw this mixed in w/ the crap sandwich that was another thread... I figured we could start a new crap sandwich here.

Golden’s gripes were mostly minor.

“We came up one yard short on a route on a third-and-5. We didn’t run the requisite depth,” he said. “We had a third-and-13 on defense and we had someone who was supposed to be backed up, but played close to the line of scrimmage. Little things like that.”

Was he referring to the NT or the DE being too close to the los?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Saw this mixed in w/ the crap sandwich that was another thread... I figured we could start a new crap sandwich here.

“We came up one yard short on a route on a third-and-5. We didn’t run the requisite depth,” he said. “We had a third-and-13 on defense and we had someone who was supposed to be backed up, but played close to the line of scrimmage. Little things like that.”

Was he referring to the NT or the DE being to close to the los?

LMFAO THE IMPLICATION OF DEFENSIVE LINEMEN PLAYING TECHNIQUES THAT ARE USUALLY ISOLATED TO THE SECONDARY LMFAO...IT'S LIKE YOU'VE CREATED AN AWESOME PARALLEL...LMFAO...BUT THERE'S IRONY LMFAO...BECAUSE DEFENSIVE LINEMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO PLAY WITH THEIR HAND ON THE GROUND LMFAO...AGAINST THE OFFENSIVE LINE...BUT IT'S FUNNY LMFAO...BECAUSE YOUR JOKE IS ABOUT THEM PLAYING PASS COVERAGE...LMFAO ITS A SIMPLE JOKE...BUT NUANCED LMFAO

[video=youtube;218iXiKhKlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=218iXiKhKlg[/video]

Was he referring to the NT or the DE being to close to the los?

"These little things are why we ended up 4-8 Joe. I know it's hard to believe, but we were really close to being a 10 win team. I really believe we're almost there" - Al Golden

It's kind of creepy how unhinged this Jerzey guy becomes when anyone insults Al Golden.

It's kind of creepy how unhinged this Jerzey guy becomes when anyone insults Al Golden.

1) Had nothing to do with Golden and more to do with the litany of people around here who attempt to win the internets...

2)...with the same **** joke that has been killed, buried, dug up again...rinse and repeat. It's 2015, that joke been getting told since '12.

3) I'm coming unhinged because I responded to sarcasm...with sarcasm??? Who really in they feelings here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back