SIAP - interesting yearby/cook article

Advertisement
The crazy thing is that the article would leave you to say why wouldn't they go to the same college? Neither are selfish against the other, close friends, they get better off of each other and they want the best for the other so the only thing i can think of is the family

The crazy thing is that the article would leave you to say why wouldn't they go to the same college? Neither are selfish against the other, close friends, they get better off of each other and they want the best for the other so the only thing i can think of is the family

I think it's one of two things
1. This whole buddy buddy thing is bull**** and they're just smiling and waving for the cameras but in reality they don't wanna be together
2. Cook needs money and he needs it NOW

77.gif

1. This whole buddy buddy thing is bull**** and they're just smiling and waving for the cameras but in reality they don't wanna be together
Maybe its both but if so i wouldnt want to be around dude as much as they always seem to be at camps and events. I think the money thing is 1000% true though

Advertisement
Not buying these stories. If they talk everyday about playing together, why did Cook have no idea about Yearby flipping to Miami?

if they talk about it "everyday" why are they both committed to different schools, i guess the conversation must end with them both going "naaaa"?

Not buying these stories. If they talk everyday about playing together, why did Cook have no idea about Yearby flipping to Miami?

Even though they at the same school. They might not be boys like that.

That's one thing cats underestimate you don't gotta necessarily like everybody on your team. Cook was highly rated and has consistently been in Yearby's shadow the past few years. So the HS coach believes that Yearby is better therefore he's the starter. But when they get to college (If they went together) the coaches would determining who starts through practice and scrimmages and more. I'm not writing the kid off yet he very well could still wind up at Miami. Especially if Yearby starts talking about that Miami life and putting it in his ear.

JG Wentworth
877-Cash-Now

Advertisement

That's one thing cats underestimate you don't gotta necessarily like everybody on your team. Cook was highly rated and has consistently been in Yearby's shadow the past few years. So the HS coach believes that Yearby is better therefore he's the starter. But when they get to college (If they went together) the coaches would determining who starts through practice and scrimmages and more. I'm not writing the kid off yet he very well could still wind up at Miami. Especially if Yearby starts talking about that Miami life and putting it in his ear.

dude did you just read the article? they said they talk everyday about playing together AT THE SAME POSITION you dont think they talk about play time?

dude did you just read the article? they said they talk everyday about playing together AT THE SAME POSITION you dont think they talk about play time?

Of course they will talk but I don't believe they literally talk every day about where they'll play college football, position and playing time. Imagine being in their shoes it gets old after a while especially for Cook. I'm sure they have had discussions. But it could be a media ploy to make readers happy. Either way I still think we have a shot a Cook and should most definitely recruit him until the end.

Of course they will talk but I don't believe they literally talk every day about where they'll play college football, position and playing time. Imagine being in their shoes it gets old after a while especially for Cook. I'm sure they have had discussions. But it could be a media ploy to make readers happy. Either way I still think we have a shot a Cook and should most definitely recruit him until the end.

true i really dont think joe stays with Sony commited if he wants to break dukes record he cant do it at 3rd string

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back