SIAP good gator laugh

Advertisement
Read that 4 times sitting at my gate and can't believe it's time to board. Time flies when you are having fun

time to start drinking
by GatorPrincess23 on Sep 7, 2013 | 1:15 PM reply

How could Mushchamp have been coaching the game AND posting this on the internet at the same time... :ibisroflmao:

time to start drinking
by GatorPrincess23 on Sep 7, 2013 | 1:15 PM reply

How could Mushchamp have been coaching the game AND posting this on the internet at the same time... :ibisroflmao:

There's not enough alcohol in Ireland to make that *** whipping go away!

This is the epitome of a gator fan. They have no clue of their own history. And are soo delusional and arrogant they assume every coach has had success.

This half makes me miss Ron Zook
say what you will he never had a team be this idiotic, and he beat Miami
by Tractorr on Sep 7, 2013 | 1:34 PM reply

Advertisement
Miami fans will be INSUFFERABLE.

by gatorsgatorsgators on Sep 7, 2013 | 3:13 PM reply

LMAO YES WE WILL!

[video=youtube;wwk9mM1ULKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wwk9mM1ULKU[/video]

This is the epitome of a gator fan. They have no clue of their own history. And are soo delusional and arrogant they assume every coach has had success.

...I think that was right after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Urban is the only coach to beat the U while at UF during the last 30 years. Ron Zook never got that honor.

Advertisement

say what you will he never had a team be this idiotic, and he beat Miamiby Tractorr on Sep 7, 2013 | 1:34 PM reply

:ibisroflmao:

[video=youtube;48H34ukFe8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g[/video]

300.jpg

say what you will he never had a team be this idiotic, and he beat Miamiby Tractorr on Sep 7, 2013 | 1:34 PM reply

when the **** did Zook beat Miami... this guy lives in a fantasy land...*** beat a miami team playing something ridiculous like 15 true freshman at home in gville when they were up 9-3 at the end of the 3rd and needed a BULL**** overturn on that incompletion at the 5 on 3rd down to finally start pulling away. It took them catching us at our weakest point in what 15-20 years? And at hte same time their strongest to finally sneak out a victory against us.

**** all gators.

Edit: Just saw like 5 other people beat me to it

Advertisement
this is the post of the year for me..that jackass that said driskell, pease, and mukrat sucks had me dying laughing

...I think that was right after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

[video=youtube_share;q7vtWB4owdE]http://youtu.be/q7vtWB4owdE[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back