Boxing SIAP D. Williams vs Gore

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Why fight at all if you are Gore. Bank your money, enjoy your life and save your head. Football takes enough years out of you. Why add boxing on top. Makes no sense to me. What is his upside.

Money, fame, recognition, athletes can't get enough of it.

Advertisement
Gore is out here living his best life doing what ever the **** he wants to do and yall are questioning him lol
Yes I question it. Obvious it's his life to do as he wishes. I dont understand it. In 10 years when he is being wheel around and doesn't know where he is maybe you'll understand why I feel this way.

Advertisement
Yes I question it. Obvious it's his life to do as he wishes. I dont understand it. In 10 years when he is being wheel around and doesn't know where he is maybe you'll understand why I feel this way.
Its not for you, me, or anyone else to understand. I know and Im certain Gore knows the dangers of boxing. Not like he is starting a new career, planning to fight 10+ fights, and fighting a professional boxers. Its a glorified celebrity boxing match so the "being wheeled around...." is a bit of hyperbole.

Advertisement
Back