SIAP Cool Video on the equipment and upgrades

Advertisement
They must have done this video earlier in the year because they have renovated the edgerrin James meeting room, the position rooms look bland compared to what it is now and they have added a recruiting wing that hasn’t been unveiled yet but it’s not all the way done I don’t Think. Still working on the second level of rooms above the coaches offices in the ipf
F2C16AC5-D845-4E33-8A0D-DE3812DC9588.jpeg

05FFB6F7-A482-489D-8090-1954A1A29227.jpeg

D23574F2-DB76-4BDF-A521-F4AAC7A47F6A.jpeg

This is what the meeting rooms look like now completed

Last edited:
Advertisement
They must have done this video earlier in the year because they have renovated the edgerrin James meeting room, the position rooms look bland compared to what it is now and they have added a recruiting wing that hasn’t been unveiled yet but it’s not all the way done I don’t Think. Still working on the second level of rooms above the coaches offices in the ipf
View attachment 94778
View attachment 94780

View attachment 94779
This is what the meeting rooms look like now completed

What is the room with all the writing on it?

Cool video. But it is not 30 miles from hard rock to coral gables. Not even close.

Advertisement
Yeah I just mapped it and it’s like 18. Still far from 30 miles. Weston to coral gables is 32.

Advertisement
Our players lounge is ugly, I knew the lockers were bad but the lounge :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

I don’t agree. The locker room was completely rebuilt about 4 years ago and the players lounge, position rooms, coaches offices and most of the facilities were either just completed or under renovation now. It’s a whole new facility and very nice. Is it gaudy and over the top like some of the schools with more money? No.

Advertisement
I don’t agree. The locker room was completely rebuilt about 4 years ago and the players lounge, position rooms, coaches offices and most of the facilities were either just completed or under renovation now. It’s a whole new facility and very nice. Is it gaudy and over the top like some of the schools with more money? No.
Our locker rooms look like high school level. Old fashion wood paneling. We need to at least upgrade then lockers and more UM branding and color in the room and walls.

Advertisement
Back