SIAP 2020 CFB Team Talent updated on TOS

Canesrule230

Recruit
Premium
See link below.I always like to track this to see how we hypothetically stack up. Overall around where I'd expect us to be, next years class should help us if we keep it together. We really need to do a better of holding on to underclassmen. Also of note some of our higher value transfers here are hurting our average since they weren't highly rated out of high school. Hopefully they outplay their rankings this year with us.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

Advertisement
I'm not sure how accurate that is by the way. I took a look at FSU's roster, because I was surprised at how high they ranked given their last 3 classes, and they only have 2 5-stars, not 5.

FSU's last three classes ranked nationally: 22 (lower than ours), 18 (worse than ours), 11 (lower than ours).

I'm not sure how accurate that is by the way. I took a look at FSU's roster, because I was surprised at how high they ranked given their last 3 classes, and they only have 2 5-stars, not 5.

FSU's last three classes ranked nationally: 22 (lower than ours), 18 (worse than ours), 11 (lower than ours).
Good point, I saw fsu high as well and thought the same thing. Wonder if it's inaccurate or if they have a ton of redshirt sr's driving that number high.

You look at the talent differential we have in the coastal, and you have to wonder how we are not division champs practically
every year. It can only be coaching year, as it certainly isn't talent.

Advertisement
Crootin matters, but there are so many other factors. Winning is also a habit. We had this habit but not for almost 2 decades. Hopefully this is a year we redevelop this habit as we light up the scoreboard. Winning brings croots and croots bring winning.

Advertisement
Back