SIAP — Ro’s Student of Game Recap

Advertisement
Good stuff ... really clarifies both INT's. Sometimes Defense wins.
Ya, initially I thought the second one was a really bad read, but I guess I was wrong. I still think he had a rough game by his standards. He needs to be more confident in the pocket instead of being so jittery at times. I think that will improve his accuracy.

We get much better perspective on QB “mistakes” when we get that perspective from someone that knows what the **** they’re talking about.

I saw what Ro highlighted with McCloud multiple times this game, I saw him in one play not move his feet and the receiver had the ball in his hand, WTF is he doing at linebacker! He has been here 5 years and holy **** he is bad

Advertisement

I saw what Ro highlighted with McCloud multiple times this game, I saw him in one play not move his feet and the receiver had the ball in his hand, WTF is he doing at linebacker! He has been here 5 years and holy **** he is bad
It’s a weekly thing with 53. His literally in his lb stance after the ball is in the receivers hand. He has no instincts or reaction time.

Yea. I saw McCloud on multiple plays just not move for like 2-3 seconds after the ball was snapped. He was just frozen, WTF. We need to bench him and play the younger kids.

Not McClouds fault he gets so much playing time. Who keeps putting him back out there? Looks like his shoes have lead weights on them

Advertisement
Back