SI Writer Defend JoePA and Takes shot at Miami

Advertisement
"If this happened at the University of Miami, no matter how bad it was, it wouldn't have elevated to this level." –Posnanski

LOL I guess he missed the 2 week around the clock coverage about Shapiro and Miami which pales in comparison to this case.

to the reporter Posnanski !!!!

15.gif

If this had happened at Miami SI would be screaming for the death penalty even though it has nothing to do with NCCA regulations

"If this happened at the University of Miami, no matter how bad it was, it wouldn't have elevated to this level." –Posnanski

LOL I guess he missed the 2 week around the clock coverage about Shapiro and Miami which pales in comparison to this case.

Exactly

Advertisement
The explanation provided elsewhere, and which I believe as well, that even at the program considered the most renegade on the planet (UM), this would not have been covered up, it would not have even reached the level it did at Penn State. He's basically saying, get off your podium and realize just how ****ed up this situation is, and what the university did.

He is writing a book about Joe Pa and trying to protct his own monetary interests. Joe Pa's name gets spoiled the book will not be worth as much

Advertisement
If he has spent any time writing that book about JoePa, he's gotta be upset!

This little unfolding episode just *hitcanned his book - and now he has to start over.

Woody Hayes screwed up hitting a player, Bowden screwed up hiring family and then couldn't turn him loose, and now Paterno will be remembered for not doing **** about a known pedophile.

Think the fact that football generates $55,000,000 a year has anything to do with these dumbass decisions of non-disclosure Penn State decided upon?

Advertisement
Back