SI.....not helping recruting for us...

Advertisement
http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/73796-WHY-SI-IS-DEAD-TO-CANES-FANS

just wanted to link you to what they are up too one day before signing day with unnamed sources.....

nice huh

119.gif

F@ck SI! I haven't touched their magazine ever since they called for the us to get the death penalty! I won't even look at the swimsuit issue. ********!

From that same article, here's a scout's take on Chad Thomas. Listed him as one of the most overrated recruits.

Chad Thomas, DE (Miami): "I don't think he's tough and I don't think he loves football. Maybe that will change. He is physically gifted, but if you don't have that burning desire, that's a problem."

Advertisement
Ok, just figured this out. It's written by Pete Thamel, who if you do a quick search happpens to be personal biographer/slurper for Urban ("Pass me another Slice") Meyer, crony Steve Addazio and all other things Urbie.

Not only hangs Miami and Golden out to dry on eve of Signing Day, but goes way out on the limb suggesting Muschump is on the hot seat at Florida . . . and then chimes in that Golden would be among the likely candidates to succeed.

Also has a top recruit from a Detroit school that traditionally is a Michigan feeder school trashing the Wolverines coaching staff - yeah, surprise, he's an Ohio State signee.

And there's a nice Q&A with one of the top off-season coach flippers - Larry Johnson - now of Ohio State.

As stated above, there's an unnamed source who takes a pot shot at 18 and 19 years olds, including - surprise - Chad Thomas. Apparently he blew off Urbie. Surprised KC McDermott drew no mention.

And finally, ends with a touchy Boston restaurant review from Addazio.

So pathetic and predictable. Canes don't need to see conspiracies at every turn, but file this stuff away for future reference.

Last edited:
From that same article, here's a scout's take on Chad Thomas. Listed him as one of the most overrated recruits.

Chad Thomas, DE (Miami): "I don't think he's tough and I don't think he loves football. Maybe that will change. He is physically gifted, but if you don't have that burning desire, that's a problem."

i laughed after reading that one, god that magazine hates the U

Advertisement

i laughed after reading that one, god that magazine hates the U

meanwhile back at the saban ranch...mrs. saban searche for a piano partner

Yeah, the piano player wasn't tough enough . . . even though Bama chased him like a dog in heat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back