Shrine game

Advertisement
Scott did alright from the lil' that I saw, made a couple of intermediate catches. Looks like that will be His role if He sticks in the league, a "move the sticks" type of WR.

Wishing nothing but the best for Deon man. Good career at Miami but it could've been better.. I think he has a good future in the NFL though with the right coaching. SLIDE TO THEM DOLPHINS BOYYY !! Him and Reshad Jones ohh lawdd

Did you guys see that Geronimo Allison wr? He looked pretty smooth abd I think I read he was from Tampa. Anybody ever hear of him. Went to cc first.

Wishing nothing but the best for Deon man. Good career at Miami but it could've been better.. I think he has a good future in the NFL though with the right coaching. SLIDE TO THEM DOLPHINS BOYYY !! Him and Reshad Jones ohh lawdd

Would not mind this at all. Dolphins need secondary help. Other than Reshad everyone else are JAGs. I am hoping somehow in round 1 we can get either Ramsey or Heargraves.

Advertisement

Would not mind this at all. Dolphins need secondary help. Other than Reshad everyone else are JAGs. I am hoping somehow in round 1 we can get either Ramsey or Heargraves.

**** yea man.. I hate FSU but jalen Ramsey is a playmaker back there, I want him too. Heargraves idk about though to be honest, he struggled against taller receivers. And in my opinion he wasn't even Floridas best CB, I would take tabor over him.

**** yea man.. I hate FSU but jalen Ramsey is a playmaker back there, I want him too. Heargraves idk about though to be honest, he struggled against taller receivers. And in my opinion he wasn't even Floridas best CB, I would take tabor over him.

You can't be serious with this.. Grimes, is still a beast. And graves I the best cover corner in college.

You can't be serious with this.. Grimes, is still a beast. And graves I the best cover corner in college.

Grimes blows, got beat up all year

I'm dead serious.. tabor is better

Advertisement

Let me get some of what you are smoking

Let me get some of what you are smoking

Grand daddy kush... but back to the topic, don't get me wrong Vernon is one **** of a CB but I personally think tabor will have a better NFL career. Any thing Vernon can do Tabor can do if not better. Yal sleep on that boyyyy

Been saying this for the longest man. Deon is a 1st Round talent. If Dorito and Paul 'i have no idea what i'm doing here' Williams weren't coaching this kid he'd be in there. Never the less, whoever drafts Deon is getting spectacular value.

Been saying this for the longest man. Deon is a 1st Round talent. If Dorito and Paul 'i have no idea what i'm doing here' Williams weren't coaching this kid he'd be in there. Never the less, whoever drafts Deon is getting spectacular value.

Most definitely man.. sad though cause he ain't going 1st... sh** i don't even think 2nd. I see him getting picked in the 3rd though. Let's see how he does at the combine.

Advertisement
I think Deon can be a great pro if his body holds up. I'll always wonder what he would've looked like at corner, I'm not sure his body's gonna hold up as an NFL safety.

Most definitely man.. sad though cause he ain't going 1st... sh** i don't even think 2nd. I see him getting picked in the 3rd though. Let's see how he does at the combine.

3rd Round is his ceiling for sure. got a feeling he'll be a Day 3 guy though. Talk about value.

I think Deon can be a great pro if his body holds up. I'll always wonder what he would've looked like at corner, I'm not sure his body's gonna hold up as an NFL safety.

Ya man.. he seemed to be kinda injury prone at Miami. He plays reckless at times with his body but at corner I think he can be good. He's always had good feet.. he played CB in high school at times too.

Advertisement

3rd Round is his ceiling for sure. got a feeling he'll be a Day 3 guy though. Talk about value.

Ya man.. right coaching he can be a steal in this year's draft.

I think he could get picked up in the 2nd rd or maybe even slide into the 1st with a productive combine and faster than expected 40. When I say faster than expected I don't mean 4.5. 4.5 is what Mayock and every scout at the combine "expects" safeties to run, If Deon runs a 4.4 he could improve his draft stock immensely bc scouts were raving over him at the Shrine practices.

I think he could get picked up in the 2nd rd or maybe even slide into the 1st with a productive combine and faster than expected 40. When I say faster than expected I don't mean 4.5. 4.5 is what Mayock and every scout at the combine "expects" safeties to run, If Deon runs a 4.4 he could improve his draft stock immensely bc scouts were raving over him at the Shrine practices.

I hope man ! He has too kill it at the combine

Grimes blows, got beat up all year

he's getting older and his wife is a loudmouth wench. they can both kick rocks.

Advertisement
Back