Shout out to C4L

skyman

Senior
I see we have some thank you threads, Cot Dam this dude deserves some love, When everyone was fapping dude look like he came out of nowhere, having not followed any recruiting leading up to the last couple weeks to add some realistic clarity that NO ONE wanted to hear. I dont really know if he made any predictions or anything but he was one of the main people to try to calm the masses that things might not play out the way we optimistically thought.

So in this time of irrational exuberance, C4L tried his best to help us and make sure we didnt have the meltdown that was inevitable, and for that I thank and appreciate his efforts, I am sure he was negged to Bolivia and he still bought the heat even today. Big ups, and plus rep when I can

Advertisement
Whoever negg'd him is a ***.

Speaking of **** where is WeOwn, jeez that guy came off looking like a ******. He was like Toad in Nov withinTown Hall, or C4L ( things come full circle ).

Insert gif of Teddy KGB saying "pay that man is money." I agree. That said, you always have to rage against the dying of the light when it comes to being Cokerized, which is why we all resisted.

C4L way to **** on our parade pre-emptively so we didn't all jump off a bridge. (Seriously though grateful for it).

Advertisement
It all started in a Thomas thread where I said he is nowhere close to a cane lock and C4L agreed-ed and was immediately bashed and told to step off the ledge and go get his depression like symptoms checked out.

Whoever negg'd him is a ***.

Speaking of **** where is WeOwn, jeez that guy came off looking like a ******. He was like Toad in Nov withinTown Hall, or C4L ( things come full circle ).

I already told C4L he was right ******.

And you weren't here to make any sorts of predictions or actually discuss anything, so **** off. I told C4L a while ago that he was right and he can rub it in my face all he wants, you, on the other hand rarely dropped in and rarely gave an opinion.

Last edited:
C4L was just spittin' some ol' common sense ****. Muhfuccas just didn't want to believe that ****. Red flags, folks...red flags. They usually pop up for a reason....

Advertisement
C4L was just spittin' some ol' common sense ****. Muhfuccas just didn't want to believe that ****. Red flags, folks...red flags. They usually pop up for a reason....

Truth, I ignored all that ****. Errybody was coming in my eyes til the Kirkland **** went down. Then I was like **** there goes NSD.

I told y'all to expect no one so you could celebrate like a **** in a tube sock when we signed any of them.

Advertisement
Back