Shout out from Nor Cal.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
Cheers everyone.

I hope that those are going through the virus, best wishes.

Some of you know, I am in Sacramento, CA.

We are arms length from a hot bed of SF
In Sac if you are infected, Sherrifs block the street.

CA is trying it's best to not become a giant disaster. I feel for NY. And many other countries.

NY hang tough

Best wishes to everyone here.

Let's do some funny stuff.

Even to bust my balls

Advertisement

I live just down the road a bit from you in Napa. We brought our son back home from SF last weekend...too densely packed and dependent on public transportation. Not the best environment.

All the best.

I live just down the road a bit from you in Napa. We brought our son back home from SF last weekend...too densely packed and dependent on public transportation. Not the best environment.

All the best.

I "Think" we will all be ok.

It depends on if CA people adheard to the real need.. So far , good.

Otherwise, honestly were going to be hammered in about 2 weeks.

All the best.

Super jealous that you live in Napa. I would love to live there - gods country for me. God speed and stay safe. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Cheers everyone.

I hope that those are going through the virus, best wishes.

Some of you know, I am in Sacramento, CA.

We are arms length from a hot bed of SF
In Sac if you are infected, Sherrifs block the street.

CA is trying it's best to not become a giant disaster. I feel for NY. And many other countries.

NY hang tough

Best wishes to everyone here.

Let's do some funny stuff.

Even to bust my balls
Stay safe man!!! Enjoy this time with your family. Everyone has a lot to look forward to with this upcoming football season. Let’s all pray that this is over with within the next month or so. Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back