Short intermediate passing game

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Nothing covers up a shaky ol and indecisive qb better. Glad it took six weeks to figure out drags and slants

Advertisement
It's what many of us having been saying for the last 4 weeks.

Why does it take 4 losses and a 17 point deficit for Richt to adjust? That's the part that really ****es me off. We should be at worst a 1 loss team right now.

I've been preaching this every post! Miami has the athletes to make plays in open space.....good to see Richt "finally" realized this....

Advertisement
I've been preaching this every post! Miami has the athletes to make plays in open space.....good to see Richt "finally" realized this....

I want to see him come out in a game this way...not fall back to it when desperation sets in.

Exactly. Anyone who actually watches film knows these are the best routes for our passing offense. Kind of alarming to think our offense coaches aren't breaking down enough tape.

I want to see him come out in a game this way...not fall back to it when desperation sets in.

Exactly. Anyone who actually watches film knows these are the best routes for our passing offense. Kind of alarming to think our offense coaches aren't breaking down enough tape.

I don't care what happens these last 9 minutes....these last 2 quarters just further prove we've literally flushed our ACC Coastal hopes down the toilet with 2 losses that never should have happened.

Advertisement
123 throw . It's that simple .

Opens everything else up

He goes trip I form on that 2nd and long and runs into numbers...then we're starting at a 3rd and long again.

Getting bailed out by another ND special teams **** up doesn't make me feel any better. We're lucky this is a bad ND team. A better opponent and we'd be down by 30 right now.

Advertisement
Back